Change Your Life Sweepstakes:
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 15, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on April 14, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Void outside the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited by law. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and you acknowledge that you satisfy all sweepstakes eligibility requirements.
1. Eligibility. The “CHANGE YOUR LIFE WEIGHT LOSS SWEEPSTAKES” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least the age of majority in their state of permanent residence at the time of entry. The officers, directors and employees of Healthy Directions LLC (“Sponsor”) and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void outside the United States and where prohibited by law.
2. How to Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, receive one (1) entry in the sweepstakes by completing the form found at www.drdavidwilliams.com/weight-loss-sweepstakes. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, addresses or any other method will void all of that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor's discretion. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to the entrants.
3. Prizes. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, which consists of: (i) a Vitamix Professional Series 200 Juicer/Blender (ARV: $479); (ii) Omron HJ-112 Pocket Pedometer (ARV $22); and (iii) Three (3) bottles of Meralean Advantage with MeraTrim® (ARV $149.97); (total ARV for Grand Prize is $650.87). Three Runner Ups will receive Three (3) bottles of Meralean Advantage with MeraTrim® (ARV $149.97) (ARV for each runner up prize pack).
Prize Restrictions. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees, costs and expenses relating to acceptance and use of the prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual prize winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes after delivered to winner. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
4. Prize Drawings. Grand Prize Drawing: On or about April 30, 2014, Sponsor will select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner through a random drawing from among all eligible entries received and (3) runner ups. Sponsor will notify the potential Grand Prize and Runner Up Prize winners by phone or e-mail by April 30, 2014. If a potential Grand Prize winner does not respond within three (3) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, or the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that potential Grand Prize winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize, and Sponsor will select an alternate potential Grand Prize winner in his/her place at random from all eligible entries received. Alternate potential winners must satisfy all eligibility requirements.
At Sponsor’s discretion, except where prohibited, potential Grand Prize winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within five (5) days of being notified. If the potential Grand Prize winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, or is unavailable to accept the prize within the time period specified by Sponsor, that potential Grand Prize winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize, and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Noncompliance with the foregoing, failure to abide by these Official Rules, or return of the prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and naming of an alternate potential Grand Prize winner. Up to three (3) alternate Grand Prize winner drawings will be held, after which the Grand Prize will remain un-awarded.
If a potential Runner Up Prize winner does not respond within two (2) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, or the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that potential Runner Up Prize winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize, and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole unfettered discretion, to select an alternate Runner Up Prize winner in his/her place at random from all eligible entries received, but Sponsor assumes no obligation to select an alternate potential Runner Up Prize winner in place of a disqualified potential Runner Up Prize winner. Any alternate potential Runner Up Prize winner must satisfy all eligibility requirements. Noncompliance with the foregoing, failure to abide by these Official Rules, or return of the prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification, and in such case the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole unfettered discretion, to select an alternate potential Runner Up Prize winner in place of the disqualified potential Runner Up Prize winner at random from all eligible entries received, but Sponsor assumes no obligation to select an alternate potential Runner Up Prize winner in place of a disqualified potential Runner Up Prize winner.
Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. General Conditions. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and award the prize(s) at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment or (b) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules.
6. Release and Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR, AND ITS RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, FRANCHISEES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEB SITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND ADMINISTRATOR, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (“THE RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES WINNER’S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), ITS PARENTS. SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTRANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
7. Choice of Law. Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Maryland or the appropriate State Court located in Maryland; (2) any and all claims, judgment, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of the State of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland.
8. Winner’s List. For a list of winners, available for 90 days after verification of winners, visit www.drdavidwilliams.com/weight-loss-sweepstakes-tc.
Sponsor. Healthy Directions LLC, 6710A Rockledge Drive, Ste 500, Bethesda, MD 20817.
Privacy Notice. All information submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes will be treated in accordance with these Official Rules and Healthy Direction’s Privacy Notice, available at www.drdavidwilliams.com/privacy-policy.
Healthy Directions LLC shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Copyright © 2014. All trademarks and logos used herein are trademarks of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
Dream Come True Sweepstakes
Notice To Online and/or Text Messaging Contestants:
This online or text messaging entry opportunity is currently open only where featured to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia. You must be at least 13 years old at time of entry to enter online or via text. Limit one such entry per person and per email address/mobile number per day per internet or other location where you found these instructions unless specified elsewhere in the offer to which you are responding (excluding incremental, viral or "refer-a-friend" style entries, if offered, which are subject to terms, if any, as specified in the offer). Certain Presenting Promoters may impose additional entry opportunities and/or entry limits concerning the number of online/text message/viral entries permitted. In the event of a discrepancy between the online/text message/viral entry limit in these official rules and the additional entry limit specified elsewhere by the Presenting Promoter organization to which you are responding, the entry limit imposed by the Presenting Promoter organization will apply. Regardless of the aforementioned entry limits you may enter as many times as you wish by submitting a postcard to the P.O. Box address given below. In the event of a dispute, online entry deemed made by authorized account holder of e-mail address at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If applicable, online entries must be submitted by deadline specified elsewhere on this website for online entries or by the prize deadlines in the official rules, whichever is sooner. No online/text message/viral usage required. If you choose to enter online using your mobile device data rates may apply. See your Carrier for pricing plan details.
To enter via text message where the text messaging entry feature is offered, you will need to follow the instructions featured elsewhere in this offer to opt-in to participate. By submitting an entry via text message you are giving your express authorization to receive future text messages relating to the promotion from Presenting Promoter and/or Ventura Associates. Standard Data & Text Message charges may apply to all text message entries sent and received according to the terms in your Calling Plan with your Carrier plus any additional charges if applicable and disclosed to you via text message or other promotional message. You must have a text messaging two-way capable phone and digital service to enter using the text messaging method. Text Messaging is not available in all markets and may not be available through all Carriers. You may also enter for free as described below. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant who has entered via text messaging, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Mobile Telephone Number phone account (“MTN”) as of the date entry was made. An authorized account holder of the MTN is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned a MTN by the Carrier or as shown on the Carrier’s records. The participating entrant is solely responsible for any costs related to text message entry.
All mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices will be disqualified. You may enter by mail in lieu of online or via text messaging by hand printing your name, address, daytime telephone number, & the Internet website or other location where you found these instructions on a postcard & mailing it to Promotion Entry, P. O. Box 9311, Medford, NY 11763-9311. Mailed entry must be postmarked by the deadline posted elsewhere on this offer for online or text message entry if applicable, & received within 7 days thereafter.
No responsibility is assumed for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, wireless, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or via mobile phone transmission or any combination thereof. No responsibility assumed for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer/mobile device related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the promotion.
Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any service or Web site or to undermine the legitimate operations of the promotion is a violation of criminal & civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Ventura Associates and/or Presenting Promoter(s) reserve the right to disqualify such entrant & to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. In the event the promotion is, in the sole discretion of the Presenting Promoter or Judges, compromised by a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Presenting Promoter or Judges, which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the promotion, the Judges and/or Presenting Promoter(s) reserve the right in its/their sole discretion to modify, cancel, suspend or terminate the online or text messaging method of entry of the promotion, but continue with the mail-in entry method.
IMPORTANT: IF USED ON FACEBOOK, THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGE MUST BE INCLUDED: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entry information is provided to participating presenter and independent judging organization, and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from all claims and liability relating to their participation in the promotion, acceptance, use, and or redemption of prize.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, SALES PRESENTATION, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, SALES PRESENTATION OR CONTRIBUTION WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Entry must be received by date specified elsewhere in offer or by prize deadline(s) below, whichever is sooner. Follow all entry instructions published elsewhere in this offer.
DREAM COME TRUE (“PROMOTION”)
Winner(s) of prizes below will be selected from among all eligible entries received in random drawings conducted on or before 6/30/15 by Ventura Associates International LLC (“Ventura Associates” or “Judges”), whose decisions are final. Potential winners will be notified within 2 weeks of selection. All prizes guaranteed to be awarded. Open to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia and Canada and to residents of other countries and U.S. territories and possessions only where offered & permitted by law. Void where prohibited by law.
If due to a printing, production technical, human or other error of any nature, more prize claims are received for any prize level than the stated number of prize(s) intended to be awarded, the prizes at that level will be awarded in a random drawing conducted by Ventura Associates, whose decisions are final, from among all eligible, validated and non-suspect entries received.
DREAM COME TRUE GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY CONSUMER DISCLOSURES: You have not yet won. No purchase necessary. Grand Prize winner chooses from a variety of merchandise with approximately the same value (e.g., automobiles, vacations, electronics, etc.). Approximate retail value (ARV) of merchandise: up to $30,000 or $25,000 cash option. Estimated odds of winning: 1:20,000,000. To choose automobile, boat or any other vehicle, winner must have appropriate license and assume all responsibility for registration, title, license, taxes, insurance fees and any other options not expressly included. Promotion registered by Ventura Associates, 60 E. 42nd St., NY, NY 10165 & may be presented in different creative presentations by different organizations (the "Presenting Promoter(s)"). Begins 11/15/13 at 12:01 AM EST and ends 1/31/15 at 11:59 PM EST.
DREAM COME TRUE DREAM PRIZE GIVEAWAY CONSUMER DISCLOSURES: You have not yet won. No purchase necessary. Prize levels First through Third will offer a variety of merchandise, electronics, jewelry, house wares, etc. These prize winners only may select any prize offered at level won or cash equivalent of ARV stated below. Values at a given level will be approximately the same. ARV of merchandise prizes & estimated odds of winning: 1 First Prize (ARV: $2,000): 1: 20,000,000; 1 Second Prize (ARV: $1,000): 1:20,000,000; 50 Third Prizes (ARV: $100 each): 1:400,000; 1,000 Fourth Prizes – Watch (ARV: $72 each, no cash option): 1:20,000. Total ARV: $80,000. Promotion registered by Ventura Associates, 60 E. 42nd St., NY, NY 10165 & may be presented in different creative presentations by different organizations (the "Presenting Promoter(s)"). Begins 11/15/13 at 12:01 AM EST and ends 1/31/15 at 11:59 PM EST.
DREAM COME TRUE BONUS/EARLY BIRD GIVEAWAY CONSUMER DISCLOSURES: You have not yet won. No purchase necessary. Bonus/Early Bird winner will receive check for $2,500.00. ARV: $2,500.00. Estimated odds of winning: 1:12,000,000. Promotion registered by Ventura Associates, 60 E. 42nd St., NY, NY 10165 & may be presented in different creative presentations by different organizations (the "Presenting Promoter(s)"). Begins 11/15/13 at 12:01 AM EST and ends 1/31/15 at 11:59 PM EST.
FOR ANY TRAVEL PRIZE: Travel companion(s) required to sign liability release prior to departure. Dates subject to availability; travel must be completed within 12 months of award. Restrictions & blackout dates apply. Winner and travel companion(s) must travel on same itinerary. Minor must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian. To receive any rental car benefits, winner must be a licensed driver, must provide proof of insurance and meet other requirements as specified by car rental company.
For a list of major Dream Come True winners (Grand, First, Second and Third Prize levels), available after 9/30/15, send self-addressed, stamped envelope by 1/31/15 to: Dream Come True Winners, P. O. Box 9314, Medford, NY 11763-9314.
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO ALL OF THE ABOVE:
All entries become property of their respective Presenting Promoter & will not be returned or acknowledged. Participating entrants agree to these rules and the decisions of Judges and the Presenting Promoters, which are final and binding and release Ventura Associates and the Presenting Promoters and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in these promotions, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from all claims and liability relating to their participation, acceptance, use, and or redemption of prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in these promotions or acceptance, use or redemption of any prize.
Presenting Promoters and Ventura Associates are not responsible for any printing, production, typographical, human or other error of any nature in printing of any promotional notice, promotion number, entry form or prize notice, or in the administration of the promotion or announcement of the prizes. Any notice, prize number, entry form or prize notice containing a printing, production, typographical, human or other error of any nature shall be deemed null and void. No responsibility assumed for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, mutilated/postage due or mechanically reproduced entry forms, or entry forms that have been tampered with or not obtained through legitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified. Liability for an irregular entry form, prize number, prize notice or promotional notice shall be limited to replacement with another. Ventura Associates shall always have the right to take such other measures as it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion to preserve the integrity of the promotion. In no event shall Ventura Associates and/or Presenting Promoters have any liability or obligation to award more than the stated prize(s) offered in conjunction with these promotions.
Ventura Associates and any of the Presenting Promoters are not liable for payment of any prize to entrants who have violated these official rules. Winners acknowledge that Ventura Associates, Presenting Promoters and all other businesses concerned with this promotion and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty or representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of any merchandise prize except that such prize shall be subject to manufacturer’s standard warranty.
In order to win a prize, a winner may be required (at Judges’ discretion) to sign & return an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility/Liability Release, & where legally permissible, a Publicity Release within 10 days of date on notification and may be required to provide proof of identity. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more will be required to furnish their taxpayer identification number information before the awarding of any prize to comply with IRS tax reporting requirements. Failure to execute and return any required documentation within the time period specified and/or return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of a prize by a minor will require execution by parent or legal guardian of required documentation. Costs for goods or services not specified are winner’s responsibility. No substitution of prizes except by Presenting Promoter or Ventura Associates due to unavailability. Except where prohibited by law, winners consent to use of their names, hometowns, prizes won & likenesses for promotional purposes on behalf of all Presenting Promoters and Ventura Associates and its designee(s) without additional compensation. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, provincial & local laws & regulations apply. Prize values awarded in U.S. currency. No transfer or assignment of prize permitted except to a surviving spouse. Winners responsible for all taxes on prizes. U.S. laws govern all aspects of this promotion. All disputes and claims arising out of or relating to this promotion shall be determined according to the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law principles and all participating entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in New York County and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes. All causes of action arising out of or in connection with this promotion shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action litigation and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket expenses incurred and in no event will cover legal fees.
Winner selection executed at 60 E. 42nd St., NY, NY 10165. Ventura Associates, the independent judging organization, has provided all prizes at no charge. Ventura Associates and/or Presenting Promoters reserve the right to modify, cancel, suspend, or terminate these promotions if they becomes technically corrupted. In the event of termination, prizes will be awarded (if applicable) from eligible entries received prior to this date of termination. Employees of Presenting Promoters, Ventura Associates, their respective advertising & promotion agencies & any other person or organization directly involved with the promotions & their respective immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and/or household members (whether related or not) of such employees are ineligible. The name, address, telephone number and email address, if available, provided by entrant to the Presenting Promoter will be forwarded to judging agency solely for its use in administering these promotions, and will be destroyed thereafter.
If offered in Canada, Canadian residents, to win, must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered by mail. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
® 2014 Ventura Associates International LLC