This week I publish my last blog post on a series about Breastfeeding, in honor of National Breastfeeding Month. I hope you found the information valuable and passed it along to expecting and new mothers you know!
My free weekly letter, published every Monday, is available now. Every week I offer you advice on how to lead a healthier life with everything from tips on supplements, exercise plans, and delicious healthy recipes. If you don’t receive it, please sign up today. Just scroll to the bottom of the comments and submit your email to begin receiving my health tips in your inbox.
This week’s issue covers:
- Probiotics: A Key to Good Digestive Health
- How to Make Your Own Fermented Vegetables
- How to Relieve Gas Naturally
Also, coming up on my blog this week:
- What's the Difference Between a Probiotic and a Digestive Enzyme? – Wednesday, August 28
- Save That Golden Milk for Later – Thursday, August 29
- How to Reduce Cortisol – Friday, August 30
Be sure to visit again in a couple days!
Now it’s your turn: What topics would you like to learn more about?
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Weekly Update for August 19, 2013
- Weekly Update for August 12, 2013