Works fast to improve your memory, clarity, and focus
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
Studies reveal quicker memory, clarity, and focus
- Significantly increases attention and focus
- Enhances short-term memory and recall
- Improves long-term brain health
- Safe to take with Coumadin
- Stimulant free!
Over the years I’ve encountered people with concerns about their mind and memory. Now you can quickly improve your sharp, quick mental edge. My CogniPrime® Advantage formula contains a specific combination of nutrients that work fast to boost your brain power.
CogniPrime Advantage’s incredible mental edge comes from two clinically studied nutrients. One double-blind, placebo-controlled study found that both quality and speed of memory improved quickly in the subjects taking Cereboost™, a premium American Ginseng rich in brain-nourishing ginsenosides. That means quickly recalling numbers, names, and words!
Tried-and true Ayurvedic herb supports long-term memory
The next superstar, BacoMind® is a clinically studied extract of Bacopa monnieri, a well-known Ayurvedic herb. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, participants with memory decline were given 450 mg of BacoMind. At the end of 12 weeks, those taking BacoMind scored significantly better on both attention and verbal tests.
In a second double-blind, placebo-controlled study, participants taking BacoMind daily for 12 weeks performed significantly better in six different memory function tests than those taking the placebo. It’s safe to say BacoMind gives you excellent long-term memory support.
Preserve your brain health with vitamins B6 and B12
My CogniPrime Advantage also gives you vitamins B6 and B12. These B vitamins support neurotransmission and overall brain health.
Vitamin B6 contributes significantly to cognitive development. B6 also plays a role in the transmission of nerve impulses. Plus, B6 boosts your mood and motivation by facilitating the production of key neurotransmitters, serotonin and dopamine. Every single thought, idea, feeling, and memory you have is a result of the neurotransmitters in your brain—the messengers that are in constant communication with each other and every part of your body.
Vitamin B12 supports the synthesis of myelin (the sheath that protects the nerve axon and helps conductivity). Healthy nerves means normal brain function.
The critical link between homocysteine levels and brain function
Today, more and more research has emerged linking homocysteine levels and brain health. That’s why I’ve included folic acid in CogniPrime Advantage. Folic acid promotes normal homocysteine levels for optimal cognitive function. In fact, in a recent study, elevated homocysteine levels were associated with a decline in recall memory, while in another study high folate levels were associated with maintaining verbal and cognitive skills.
You also get vitamin D for improved cognitive performance
The next nutrient, vitamin D, has a long list of benefits. And now we can add brain health to its impressive resume. Research shows that vitamin D positively affects proteins in the brain directly linked to learning and memory. In two European studies, participants with higher blood levels of vitamin D demonstrated better cognitive performance.
The first study assessed vitamin D levels in more than 3,100 men aged 40 to 79 in eight different countries across Europe. Scientists found that the higher the levels of vitamin D, the better performance in tests of attention and speed of processing information.
A second study, this time looking at 752 women older than 75 years, found that women who were deficient in vitamin D scored lower on the SPMSQ cognitive status test.
Only you control the destiny of your mind
CogniPrime Advantage provides cutting-edge nutrients that quickly improve your ability to recall names, dates, words, and numbers. You’ll feel clear, focused, and sharper—without the jitters you may get from other memory formulas that rely on stimulants.
Each nutrient has been studied and shown to be effective, and the only place you’ll find them together, in the research doses, is in my CogniPrime Advantage. Take CogniPrime Advantage daily to stay focused, to sharpen your mind and reduce mental fatigue, and protect your brain for the long term. Always remember that you control what happens to your mind and you have the ability to keep it sharp and focused.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor’s Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily after breakfast or lunch.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||800 IU||200%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||25 mg||1,250%|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||400 mcg||6,667%|
|Bacopa Extract♦ (aerial)||450 mg||*|
|Cereboost™‡ American Ginseng Extract (root)||200 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Note: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
♦ ® is a registered trademark of Suan Farma, Inc. and Natural Remedies Private Limited..
‡Cereboost™ is a trademark of Naturex, Inc.
There are no reviews for this product.
Science and Quality
- In a recent double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study, 32 healthy adults (age 18–40) were given single doses of Cereboost (100, 200, or 400 mg) or placebo and performed a series of cognitive tests measuring attention, working memory, and secondary memory. Significant improvements were seen in immediate word recall, choice reaction time, numeric working memory, and Corsi block tests. While all dosages had some benefit on cognitive function, 200 mg appears to be the dose associated with the best overall effect.1
- In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, 44 subjects (average age 64 years) were given 450 mg of BacoMind or placebo daily. All test subjects complained of memory impairment for at least one year, but none exhibited any major cognitive deficit based on the Mini Mental State Examination. Test subjects performed a battery of memory, attention and cognitive tests at the beginning and end of the 12 week study period. Results show that those taking BacoMind scored significantly better than placebo on the following attention and verbal memory tests: backward digit-span task, list learning, delayed recall, paired associates, dissimilar delayed recall and visual retention.2
- In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, Bacopa moniera extract (300 mg/day for 12 weeks) was shown to improve cognitive function in healthy human subjects by improving visual information processing, learning rate, and memory consolidation, with maximum effect at 12 weeks.3
- Researchers studied vitamin D levels in more than 3,100 men aged 40 to 79 in eight different countries across Europe. They found that the higher the levels of vitamin D, the better performance in tests of attention and speed of processing information.4
- A second study, this time looking at 752 women older than 75 years, found that women who were deficient in vitamin D scored lower on the SPMSQ cognitive status test.5