Delicious enough to eat right out of the can!
Vital Choice Salmon (24 cans-7.5 oz each)
“We’d all be better off if we ate more salmon — and I’ve discovered a way to make it both easy and delicious.”
--Dr. David Williams
There's no question that salmon is one of the healthiest fish you can eat. It's filled with omega-3 essential fatty acids, which fuel your heart and brain. Plus, salmon give you high-quality protein and bone-building calcium.
A company called Vital Choice catches and cans fresh, wild Alaskan sockeye salmon that's tender, mild, and delicious. These fish are filleted by hand. Then they're packed in cans to lock in the delicious flavor and preseve the healthy omega-3 oils. Plus, every batch is tested for harmful chemicals and contaminents.
And you can't beat the convenience—add Vital Choice Salmon to your favorite salad or eat it right out of the can. It's light, flaky, and delicious.
Delicious ways to enjoy Vital Choice Salmon:
- In a salmon salad—just add some fat-free yogurt, salt and pepper, and mix.
- Mixed with whole wheat pasta and fresh steamed vegetables.
- On whole wheat crackers or bread.
- In salmon cakes— mix with bread crumbs and eggs, and pan saute until heated.
- Over salad— make a fresh salad, open a can and pour salmon right on top. Try adding a dressing made with fat-free yogurt and dill.
*Note: An additional $7.00 heavyweight surcharge will be applied to each item ordered.
Displaying 1-2 of 2
Getting your Omega 3's from salmon is one of the best ways to stay healthy. My family loves this salmon (even my 6 and 10 year old gobble it up)--it tastes so fresh (none of that bad cat food smell or bones from grocery story canned salmon). Thank you Dr. Williams.
I love the salmon, its delicious and it gave me a gastronomic treat. It's such a treat you have no idea!