Probiotic Advantage Extra Strength (30-day supply)
Extra-strength relief for chronic digestive issues
Probiotic Advantage Extra Strength (30-day supply)
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
Solve all your digestion and elimination problems with advanced support
- Keeps you regular without overstimulation
- Softens stools without gas or bloating
- Provides a quicker transit time for bowel movements
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Helps break down carbohydrates and lactose
- Supports immune health
If you have chronic digestive issues, this is the formula for you. I developed Probiotic Advantage® Extra Strength to include 10 billion healthy, live bacteria in the 10 most powerful strains for advanced relief.
- L. acidophilus: helps form colonies of good bacteria on your intestinal wall—creating a “fortress” that helps to keep unwanted organisms out of your gut—and supports proper immune function. Plus, new findings show that L. acidophilus helps to reduce occasional diarrhea and enhances your immune defenses.
- B. longum: plays a critical role in breaking down carbohydrates and is a significant free-radical fighter. Out of 19 lactic acid bacteria strains tested, it had the highest antioxidant capacity. Plus, there’s a study that suggests B. longum may reduce the symptoms that come with seasonal irritants.
- B. lactis: helps decrease H. pylori, one of the “bad guy” bacteria that causes a good deal of trouble in your gut. Plus, it helps the production of natural killer cells—which are the front-line soldiers of your immune system.
- L. rhamnosus: the premier “travel probiotic”—reduces occurrences of traveler’s diarrhea.
- L. plantarum: produces hydrogen peroxide, which acts as a weapon to protect your body.
Plus, five more strains including L. paracasei, L. salivarius, L. gasseri, B. bifidum, and B. infantis to help give you support for a stronger immune system and reverse your digestive problems.
This extra-strength formula also contains Actazin™, a powerful green kiwi extract from New Zealand. Its unique four-way action system boosts digestion and regularity with prebiotics, polyphenols, a special enzyme called actinidin, and insoluble fiber.
Prebiotics “supercharge” the probiotics you’re getting—helping to set up bigger colonies of good bacteria to crowd out the bad. The polyphenols are a powerful group of antioxidants that help probiotics “set up camp”—to better adhere to the wall of your intestine.
Actinidin helps to increase gut motility. Its job is to keep the muscles of the gut functioning properly so everything flows smoothly. And insoluble fiber helps to move the probiotics through your system so they get where they need to be.
BIO-tract delivery system ensures all-day digestive support.
Probiotic Advantage Extra Strength also contains the award-winning patented, controlled-release BIO-tract® delivery system, which protects the delicate probiotics until they’re past the stomach acid. Then, the probiotics are delivered evenly to your entire digestive system for guaranteed all-day relief. The probiotics are alive and working, thanks to a second new technology called LiveBac®.
LiveBac guarantees the probiotcs will be effective up to a year and a half after you buy the product. Other probiotic products don’t have these innovative technologies to make gas, bloating, and constipation quickly disappear or guarantee the effectiveness through expiration.
If you haven’t found relief with other digestive solutions, I encourage you to give Probiotic Advantage Extra Strength a try. You’ll notice that the combination of probiotics, prebiotics, polyphenols, actinidin, and fiber can restore balance—even if you have the toughest digestive issues. All it takes is one tablet in the morning for trouble-free digestion all day long.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Scientific and Quality
- Individuals with milk sensitivities are able to tolerate dairy that includes probiotics better than dairy lacking probiotics.1
- In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, patients taking L. acidophilus experienced significantly more relief from their gastrointestinal discomfort than did those taking a placebo.2
- Supplementation with probiotics including L. acidophilus and B. bifidum helps modulate the response of the intestinal microflora to the effects of antibiotics.3
- A meta-analysis of double-blind human trials found that probiotic strains, including L. acidophilus, help to alleviate occasional diarrhea.4
- Oral use of L. acidophilus may support vaginal health.5
- In a study of 33 constipated patients and 20 healthy volunteers, each group was given a 4-week treatment of kiwi fruit twice daily. Complete spontaneous bowel motion increased in the constipated group. There was also improvement in scores for satisfaction of bowel habit, transit time, and rectal sensation. No change occurred in the healthy subjects.6
1 Alm L. J Dairy Sci. 1982;65:346–52.
2 Faber, SM. American J of Gastroenterology. 2000, 95:2533.
3 Madden JA, et al. Int Immunopharmacol. 2005;5(6):1091–97.
4 Gaon D, et al. Medicina (B Aires). 2002;62(2):159–63.
5 Hilton et al. Annals of Internal Medicine. 1992:116:353–357.
6 Chan, A.O., et al.World J Gastroenterol. 2007; 13(35): 4771–775.
I have a difficult digestive issue. I have used Probiotic Advantage for quite a while and it helped. When I started using Probiotic Advantage Extra Strength, it was amazingly better within 2 days. So thankful I found it.
This is a great product and has saved me and other members of my family from digestive distress. I really was to the point of being sick most of the time but no longer!
This product is the best I have ever tried. I have tried others, but keep coming back to your Probiotic Advantage.
I began with the regular strength, then moved to this extra strength...I have to say that I have always had gastrointestinal problems my whole life and this product is the ONLY one that has made me feel "normal"....for me. I does seem that I have to slowly keep taking more and more daily for the same results....maybe that is just the way it is with probiotics??
[...] I have tried other brands of probiotic and have not had good results. So far Probiotic Advantage has help me to be more reguler this past 3 weeks. One of the outstanding advantages of this product is that in doesn't have to be refrigerated.
I started taking Probiotic Advantage Extra Strength this month (July) on a regular basis. I take it along with [another] soluble fiber, (which is easier on the colon) and is also a prebiotic, which makes probiotics work better. [...] So far, these two working together along with a good diet and exercise seem to be doing the trick. As I'm getting older,the 10 billion probiotic cells works a lot better for me than the regular Probiotic Advantage does with just 2 billion. I don't seem to vacillate between diarrhea and constipation and have gas like I did. So far I'm well pleased and am glad I finally found a probiotic that works for me in my older age. Thanks so much.
Compared to the probiotic I was taking previously, I now experience more gas, bloating, and constipation. Might work for others, especially if you don't take a probiotic at all, but this is a total failure for me.
For the first 2 wks I thought this product may be of some help, but doesn't seem to be of any help after taking for several months. Also, I found it to be crumbly, similar to that of an Aspirin. I prefer a capsule as apposed to a tablet. I have tried it [to relieve my irritable bowel]. May be of help to someone just using as a maintenance supplement. Also is rather pricey.
I was extremely hopeful when I first purchased this probiotic. I get off and on extreme bloating which will last for months and they disappear for a period of time only to come back again. I've taken this probiotic faithfully for 5 months now and it has not helped my bloating a bit. I eat extremely clean (mostly organic, grass fed, raw milk, sprouted, etc). I gave it two stars as I'm sure it is good for my body in other ways, just not the way I was hoping for.
I have battled IBS and other intestinal issues since the early 70's. Suppliments galore, unable to count the many uncomfortable tests through the years, living in loose clothing because of the agony in my mid-section, even a colon re-section after 20yrs battling this problem. Dr. Williams Probiotic Advantage helped a bit; THEN, his Extra Strength product came out. Oh my goodness. FINALLY a product that is helping. I haven't felt this normal since I can remember. Thank you Dr. Williams!
Ingredients and Dosage
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV
L. plantarum, L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, B. longum, L. gasseri, B. bifidum, B. infantis, B. lactis, L. paracasei
|10 billion CFU||*|
|Kiwi Extract (fruit)♦||250 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, pectin, guar gum, sodium carbonate, stearic acid, turmeric
Contains trace amounts of milk protein from the manufacturing process. Suitable for individuals following lactose-restricted and lactose-free diets.
‡With BIO-tract®, a patented technology and registered trademark of Nutraceutix, Inc.
♦Actazin™ is a trademark of Anagenix LTD.
Doctor’s Suggested Use: Take 1 controlled-release tablet each day prior to any meal.
Note: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Dr. Williams Recommends: