Vitamin K for healthy arteries and strong bones
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
- Provides the most active and bioavailable form of vitamin K2
- Helps reduce the level of calcium in your bloodstream
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps strengthen your bones
- Aids in calcium absorption in your bones
- Helps increase bone density levels
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients & Dosage:
Vitamin K (as menaquinone-7 from soy) ............ 150 mcg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate
Take 1 softgel daily.
If you take Coumadin® (warfarin) or other blood thinners, or are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Displaying 1-10 of 21
Excellent product. I have no osteoporosis pain when I use it. Has done wonders for my bones
always feel better when I take it every day.
I feel my circulation has improved since starting MK-7.
My blood pressure was lowered, heart murmur is fainter and I believe my blood calcium problem is improving. This was told to me by my doctor before I told him I was taking MK-7. His reply was "It's only a vitamin" I have since changed doctors. The items of Dr. Sinatra that I have been taking have so far been helpful and I thank you.
It helped lower the calcium in my blood to my thyroid and I didn't have to take a prescription for it, which is beneficial for one thing and has a adverse reaction to another
My high blood- calcium level is down to the top of the range.Am hoping it conitues to go down.
It seems to be working for me
I'm the only person that I (or my doctors) know of who went from extremely serious bone density issues to healthy strong bones and I achieved that with a completely natural vitamin and mineral regimen. It took just two years; I'm 63 now and intend to keep my bones strong and healthy for life. I finally feel safe continuing a high Calcium/Vitamin D regimen now that I've added MK-7 to ensure that the calcium gets to my bones, rather than places that can hurt me. I'm getting automatic monthly shipments and it has become an important piece of my plan to maintain my bone strength.
great product with a good price
I have been taken this for over 30 days and it seen to be helping.There are a lot of things to read about osteoporosis and I am doing them. I think when I go back to my doctor for another bone scan which is in 2014 I believe it will be a lot better. I no longer drink milk.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- A controlled clinical trial suggests that vitamin K2 in combination with vitamin D helps increase bone mineral density levels in postmenopausal women.1
- In the Rotterdam Study, researchers found that those with the highest intake of vitamin K2 exhibited the best cardiovascular health. No such effect was found for those with high vitamin K1 intakes.2
- A five year follow up of a population study with more than 4,400 elderly subjects found that those with the highest intakes of vitamin K2 had significantly better cardiovascular health.3
1 Ushiroyama T et al. Maturitas 2002;41:211-21.2 Geleijnse JM et al. J Nutr 2004;134:3100-5.3 Geleijnse, J.M. et al. Thromb. Haemostas. 2001 (Suppl July):P473.