Quickly brightens your mood
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
Ancient African discovery quickly lifts your mood and keeps you motivated.
- Quickly elevates your mood
- Combats stress, anxiety, and tension
- Increases attention, focus, motivation, and concentration
- Non-habit forming and non-drowsy
You know when your mood isn’t as bright as it usually is. Maybe you’re feeling stressed and overwhelmed, which ultimately makes you grouchy, unmotivated, and foggy-headed.
My new ZemBright Mood™ formula will quickly lift your mood and increase your focus and attention. I’ve spent years searching for a safe, natural mood lifter that I trust 100% and highly recommend. I was thrilled when I discovered Zembrin®, the only patented extract of Sceletium tortuosum, a succulent plant known by the San Bushmen people of South Africa as “Kanna.”
For centuries, the San Bushmen have traditionally used Sceletium plants to enhance mood, relieve stress and anxiety, and combat fatigue. They’ve even used the plants to relieve thirst and hunger and soothe colicky babies. Zembrin, a unique extract of carefully selected Sceletium plants, increases the levels of serotonin and serotonin neurotransmission, which explains why it has been a favorite of the San Bushmen for hundreds of years.
Zembrin’s alkaloids also inhibit phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4), an enzyme in the body that regulates an important messenger substance in the cells of the nervous and immune systems called cAMP. By inhibiting PDE4, more cAMP is available, which has been shown to produce beneficial effects on mood in stressful situations.
Greater attention, focus, and motivation
Plus, Zembrin has been clinically shown to enhance cognitive function. In a randomized, double-blind clinical study, those taking 25 mg of Zembrin showed increased attention, focus, motivation, and concentration compared to a placebo. Best of all, there’s no evidence of tolerance or negative side effects. You get the full research dose in my ZemBright Mood formula.
One of the only sources delivered right to your door
What makes Zembrin so unique is that it’s the only patented Sceletium in the world and the only legal source of supply. Plus, Zembrin is the only Sceletium endorsed by the San Bushmen. It’s extremely difficult to get access to. In fact, my ZemBright Mood formula is one of the ONLY sources of Zembrin.
If stress and anxiety affect your mood and compromise your ability to think clearly and stay focused, I highly encourage you to give ZemBright Mood a try. The small capsule is super easy to take every day. I have taken ZemBright Mood myself and found that you’ll quickly notice a difference in your mood and ability to focus, concentrate, and make clearer decisions. I guarantee your quality of life will improve.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor’s Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Zembrin®‡ (Sceletium tortuosum extract, stem and leaf)||25 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Note: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
‡ is the exclusive trademark of HG&H Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Limited, exclusively distributed in the USA by P.L. Thomas & Co., Inc.
Displaying 1-10 of 29
I began taking this product right before the holidays and noticed very quickly that it helped ease the stress during the busiest time of the year. I have been on it for about 4 months now and I can truly say that I have felt more calm, motivated, less stressed, positive and happy. I find that I can handle the daily annoyances in my life -work, traffic, family drama-much better. It helps get me through my day feeling focused and able to get things done, both at work and at home. And while I was never one to be prone to mood issues, I think this product keeps me feeling GREAT with sharper, clearer thinking.
It's very difficult to determine if a change in mood is a result of a little pill one takes. Do I like Zembright Mood? Well yes, though No light goes on, no guage reflects a positive outcome, I can only judge by my 30 days experience with ZemBright Mood. Before I began, I was lazy, listless, fairly depressed and could not seem to start on any project I had pending. I was frustrated, easily angered and discouraged all the time. Over the past month, I have completed several major projects, like my taxes...and I have become more upbeat. I am far less discouraged and much more patient. I'm finally exercising regularly and just feel quite a bit better. Does ZemBright Mood account for this? Let's see what the next 30 days bring. If this product is truly the blessing it seems to be, I'm only sorry Dr Williams new ZemBright Plus wasn't available before I ordered my Zembright Mood. If I could be sure Zembright was really helping me pull myself out of the muck, it would have received 5 stars instead of 4.
I seldom sang to myself and never out loud, before I tried ZemBright. Starting on the first day I took it, I found myself singing happily. That lasted a few weeks and now I'm down to singing just occasionally, but I generally feel better, happier. I've taken it every day for probably 6 months and it's made a big difference for me. I'm less anxious and angry now, more calm and able to take things in stride.
Honestly, we got almost no effect at all (good or bad) from this product
ZemBright has been very helpful during the dark time of the year. In the past years, I have been very lethargic, tired and depressed but since I started to take ZemBright a couple of months ago, I have been in steady energy and rather light mood. Of course, I also take several other Dr. Williams' products, so together they brighten and energize my life (Daily Advantage, Royal Bee, Probiotic and Vision Advantage). I am very grateful for Dr. Williams' life long dedication to enhance my life with the newest discoveries from the far away places. Thank you Dr. Williams!
I ordered this product to help with my (mental healthy) naturally. I have to say this product has helped me so much! I have been taking it consistently for several months and have noticed a big difference in my mood. At one point I ran out and really noticed I was reverting back to a negative outlook and change in mood for the worse, I was convinced it had been helping me! It is a subtle change and one day you just think, wow I have been feeling better about life again! (…) I highly recommend this product as a natural alternative for helping improve (mental health). It is almost a miracle product!
The Effect of ZemBright Mood is very suttle, calming my nervous system and therefore feeling calmer and more composed..... If needed, could I take more than one a day?
I have been taking ZemBright daily now for a few months and it has made such a positive change in my life. I am so much calmer, have developed a positive attitude, and I'm so much more motivated than I've been in a long time. I retired almost 4 years ago, hoping that having more time to myself would help with my depression, but I found myself with no motivation, still anxious and depressed. When almost 4 years had gone by and there was still no change, and I came across an ad for Dr. David Williams ZemBright, I decided to give it a try. I actually started to experience an improvement very quickly, becoming more motivated, less stressed, and developing a positive attitude. It was wonderful! I sometimes have a tough evening, but when that happens, I just take a second pill later in the day and can feel myself calming down almost instantly. I highly recommend this supplement to people who are experiencing stress, anxiety, or are having trouble becoming motivated. It works!!
My husband has tried everything short of prescription drugs for (mental health) for over 20 years. This is great. He has energy and is in a great mood most all of the time. Even he is a believer.
Haven't experienced any difference. Very disappointed
Science and Quality
Traditional Use of Sceletium
- Plants of the genus Sceletium were used for relief of thirst and hunger, to combat fatigue, as medicines, and for social and spiritual purposes by the San hunter-gatherers (historically referred to as Bushmen) and Khoi pastoralists (historically referred to as Hottentots) for millennia before the earliest written reports of the uses of the these plants by European explorers and settlers.1
- Also called kanna, channa, or kougoed, Sceletium has been used by the indigenous San people for relaxation, stress relief, to promote sleep, and even to soothe colicky and teething infants for thousands of years. There is no documented or oral evidence that its use causes tolerance or addiction, and there is no withdrawal during periods of scarcity.
- Since 1685, European settlers have recorded the use of Sceletium, calling it a “restorative, cheerer of the soul,” a “good sedative,” a calming herb, and (an herb or plant) that elevates mood and decreases anxiety, stress, and tension.
- Zembrin is a standardized extract produced from an in-house elite proprietary plant selection of Sceletium tortuosum and contains a mix of the most desirable actives based on 12 years of research and development. Zembrin is standardized to 4 major alkaloids.
- In vitro studies show potential mechanisms for how Sceletium may be used in products for stress, anxiety, and mood and may also provide a rationale for the apparent lack of dependence seen with long-term Sceletium use.1 Sceletium has been shown to act as a PDE4 inhibitor and as a serotonin-uptake inhibitor.2
- Serotonin is one of the major neurotransmitters in the body. It plays an important role in sleep, pain thresholds, blood clotting, heartbeat, blood vessel constriction, libido, hunger/satiety, and mood. There are 17 types of serotonin receptors found all over the body, each causing different biological effects.
- Serotonin reuptake inhibitors block the action of the serotonin transporter, increasing intracellular levels of serotonin and increasing serotonin neurotransmission. Specific constituents of Zembrin are known serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SRIs), which explains the traditional use of Zembrin as a mood lifter.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover clinical study examined how Zembrin can help manage the stresses of everyday life by enhancing cognitive function.
- 20 healthy adults were used in the study. They were divided into two groups: Placebo or Zembrin. They were given 25 mg of Zembrin or a placebo daily for 3 weeks. Then they had a 3 week washout period (no capsules). Then the groups were switched and given either placebo or Zembrin for 3 weeks.
- The VitalSign@ test was used to evaluate 10 different types of neuropsychological behavior at the end of each 3 weeks of treatment.
- There were no side effects. No nausea or vomiting and no elevated pulse, blood pressure, or body weight.
- The subjects taking Zembrin had significant changes (compared to placebo) in 3 out of the 10 VitalSign@ tests: cognitive set flexibility, executive function, and processing speed.
- Cognitive set flexibility = being able to adapt rapidly to changing directions and use the information given intelligently. This is necessary in decision-making, impulse control, and planning/strategizing.
- Executive function = exercising initiative, judgment, and discipline. This is a spontaneous ability to take action and have goal-directed behavior.
- Processing speed = speed of scanning, reading, writing, and reasoning. This is the ability to perform these tasks when high mental concentration is required.
- Zembrin showed a 21.5% increase in cognitive flexibility, a 20.2% increase in executive function, and a 29.3% increase in processing speed.
- These results provide evidence that Zembrin has the potential to improve quality of life of healthy people who may have cognitive functions compromised due to daily stress.
- Zembrin is the first of its kind of Sceletium supplement and holds several distinctions:
- Only patented Sceletium in the world.
- Only legal source of supply through a biodiversity initiative.
- Only standardized proprietary seed, plants, and extract.
- Only Sceletium export permit granted (Permit No. IEP 0001) from the South African government in recognition of the producer’s socially responsible and environmentally sustainable practices. Royalties from the sale of Zembrin will be paid to the South African San Council, with 50% guaranteed to be distributed to the Paulshoek and Nourivier communities.
- Only Sceletium with the seal of endorsement by the San Bushmen.
- Only Sceletium authorized under license for commercialization in the U.S.A.
- All studies, safety data, claims, patents, bioprospecting permits, and export permits will be related to the proprietary standardized extract Zembrin and is not applicable to other forms of Sceletium.
1 Gericke N and Viljoen AM. J Ethnopharmacology. 2008;119:653–663.
2 Harvey AL, et al. J Ethnopharmacology. 2011;137:1124–1129.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee