Now you can stop the constant "urge to go" and embarrassing leakage, naturally!
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
Do you frequently have to go, or lose urine when you laugh, cough, or sneeze?
One of the most frustrating health issues that can surface as we age is a loss of urinary control. If you're having trouble, you're certainly not alone. One in six adults over age 40 suffer with urinary issues, and a full 60% of women experience it to some degree—especially during menopause.
Bladder Control Advantage is clinically studied to naturally promote urinary and bladder health. This proprietary herbal blend of pumpkin seed, three leaf caper, and soy isoflavones, supports normal bladder function so you'll feel comfortable and in control.
The research is impressive! In a six week study, nighttime urination was reduced 40%. In another clinical trial, participants reported better sleep within one week—and reduced trips to the bathroom and overall greater bladder control in just 2 weeks. Plus, they had continued improvement at the end of the six-week trial.
Bladder Control Advantage gives you the same proprietary blend of pumpkin seed extract and soy isoflavones as the research studies. But that's not all.
Ancient Ayurvedic secret for urine leakage
Traditional healers in India struck gold when they discovered the power of three-leaf caper. Research shows it increases the muscle tone in the bladder area—one of the primary causes of urine leakage. I had to include this powerhouse in Bladder Control Advantage.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients & Dosage
Bladder Control Advantage: 2 capsules give you...
Proprietary Herbal Blend ............ 1,100 mg
Pumpkin Extract (seed),* Three Leaf Caper Extract (leaf), Soy Extract (germ)*
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
*Go-Less® is a registered trademark of Frutarom, Ltd.
Adults: For the first two weeks, take 1 capsule 3 times daily. Afterward, take 2 capsules daily, one in the morning and one in the evening.
Children: This product is not recommended for children.
This product contains soy.
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Displaying 1-10 of 22
Has worked exceptionally well for me.
My Wife's Physician wanted to her to take a bladder control prescription that would cost around $250 a month. She told him she would try yours instead and in a week notice much improvement and is operating normally after 3 weeks. Thanks for the information.
After 30 days I have noticed a decline with the leakage when I'm out walking. My bladder seems to empty fully each time so less urgency to go more often. Today I have ordered another bottle of the Bladder Control.
it has helped me alot
I'm left with less that a week supply of the Bladder Control Advantage and I'm glad to afirm that my rush to the bathroom has stopped. This is a potent medicine.
I have experienced a big difference during the night. I use to get up every two hours and now I can go up to four hours without having to get up to go to the bathroom. Getting much better sleep.
This product has helped me in many ways and I'm glad that I found it.
Seems to halt leakage in half. Only get up during the night once and sometime not at all. That's a first!
Taking 2 per day seems to significantly reduce urgency though not completely.
Product works well, but find I have to take it three times per day consistently for it to be effective. Disadvantage you are unable to ship overseas, hence I will have to discontinue same
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- In an open label clinical trial of 39 women, aged 52 to 86 years, researchers found that taking a combination of pumpkin seed extract and soy isoflavones improved the frequency of urination (reducing the number of times to urinate) both during the day and at night. Subjects also reported improved sleep satisfaction within one week of taking the product and decreased episodes of incontinence after only two weeks of treatment, which continued to improve until the end of the six week trial.1
- In another open label trial of 45 men over the age of 65, researchers studied the effects of pumpkin seed extract and soy isoflavones treatment on urination frequency. Taking the combination for six weeks produced an approximate 40% reduction in nighttime urination episodes. They also reported better sleep satisfaction.2
- Preliminary evidence suggests that three-leaf caper inhibits 5-?-reductase,i which is known to support urinary tract health.3
1Sogabe H and T Terado. Jpn J Med Pharm Sci 2001;46(5):727-37.
2Terado T et al. Jpn J Med Pharm Sci 2004;52(4):551-61.
3Appell, R. Current Urology Reports (2007): 8(5), 370-372.