Superior Digestive Support for Everyday Health
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
Everyday digestive relief that's easy to swallow
2 billion live probiotics in 7 beneficial strains
Probiotic Advantage® is like a multivitamin for your digestive system. Nurturing the delicate balance of beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract is absolutely critical for optimal health—critical, in fact, for life at all. Everyone should be taking Probiotic Advantage, even if you don’t have digestion issues. It’s cheap daily insurance!
I’m happy to announce that by rigorously working with the manufacturer, we’ve been able to shrink those pea-sized probiotic caplets down by a full 20%, making them even easier to swallow.
Probiotic Advantage still delivers 2 billion live bacteria in the seven most researched strains to every inch of your digestive tract. The patented BIO-tract® delivery system slowly releases the probiotics for guaranteed all-day relief. And special LiveBac® technology keeps the bacteria alive so they safely get to your intestines where they are needed to eliminate gas, bloating, and constipation.
Many probiotic supplements contain just one or two strains of bacteria—giving you only partial coverage. But each Probiotic Advantage caplet gives you seven extremely hardy, live probiotic strains, all backed by clinical research to ensure complete coverage.
- L. fermentum: kills toxins made during digestion to stop gas and bloating before they start.
- L. acidophilus: helps form colonies of good bacteria to keep unwanted organisms out of your gut and supports proper immune function. Plus, it helps reduce occasional diarrhea and supports vaginal health.
- B. longum: plays a critical role in breaking down carbohydrates, fights free radicals, and may reduce the symptoms that come with seasonal irritants.
- B. bifidum: helps with the digestion of dairy products.
- L. rhamnosus: helps improve vaginal and urinary health and reduces occurrences of traveler’s diarrhea.
- L. plantarum: produces hydrogen peroxide, which fights bad bacteria to protect your body.
- L. salivarius: has been shown to promote immune health and function.
Plus, I’ve added prebiotics to Probiotic Advantage to help feed and strengthen these good bacteria. The prebiotics “supercharge” the probiotics, so the good bacteria crowd out the bad bacteria. The specific type of prebiotics in Probiotic Advantage feed only the good bacteria—unlike ordinary prebiotics that feed both good and bad bacteria in your gut.
Probiotics have always been a part of my core recommendations. I can’t emphasize enough how important they are to your overall good health. And you’ll feel the difference in your digestion. Your elimination will be as regular as clockwork. Excess gas will disappear. And you won’t get bloated after meals
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor’s Suggested Use: Take 1-2 caplets daily with water prior to any meal. Do not chew or crush.
Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
L. fermentum, L. plantarum, L. acidophilus, L.rhamnosus, L. salivarius, B. bifidum, B. longum
|2 billion CFU||*|
|Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)||25 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, pectin, sodium carbonate, stearic acid, guar gum, turmeric (color)
Contains trace amounts of milk protein from the manufacturing process. Suitable for individuals following lactose-restricted and lactose-free diets.
No refrigeration necessary. Store with cap tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Note: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
† With BIO-tract®, a patented technology and registered trademark of Nutraceutix, Inc.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations may occur.
Displaying 1-10 of 93
VERY SATISFIED WITH YOUR EXCELLANT PROBIOTIC DIGESTIVE SUPPORT PILLS. THANKS
My whole family notices a difference if they don't take it. It's very effective.
Excellent product! Long time user with good digestive health using this product.
very good product , much improved than the first one I tried.
I really like the product, It keeps me regular and helps my good bacteria do a good job. I recomend it. Getting ready to order more.
Probiotic Advantage was everything I hoped it would be. It settled my digestive system immediately and I feel great!
This product helps my gut like no other Probiotic . But it also has helped with my (breathing condition). LOVE the product!!!
I like using this product, it seems to help; however, I have one complaint and that although I take it with lots of liquid it scratches my throat. why does it have to be so rough on the outside?
I have been taking this for about a month now and it has completely changed my life! I use to have terrible flatulence and now it is minimal. I love this product and highly recommend it! It does exactly what it says it does!
Science and Quality
- Individuals with milk sensitivities are able to tolerate dairy that includes probiotics better than dairy that lacks probiotics.1
- It is believed that L. fermentum produces compounds and proteins that help inhibit the growth and adhesion of pathogens.2
- Research found that supplementation with L. plantarum supports immune function in healthy adults.3
- In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, patients taking L. acidophilus experienced significantly more relief from their gastrointestinal discomfort than did those taking placebo.4
- Supplementation with probiotics including L. acidophilus and B. bifidum help modulate the response of the intestinal microflora to the effects of antibiotics.5
- A meta-analysis of double-blind human trials found that probiotic strains, including L. acidophilus, help to alleviate occasional diarrhea.6
1 Alm L. J Dairy Sci 1982;65(3):346–52.
2 Varma P, et al. J Food Sci 2010;75(9):M546–51.
3 Hirose Y, et al. J Nutr 2006;136(12):3069–73.
4 Faber SM. Am J Gastroenterol 2000;95:2533.
5 Madden JA, et al. Int Immunopharmacol 2005;5(6):1091–97.
6 Gaon D, et al. Medicina (B Aires) 2002;62(2):159–63.