CoQ10 Advantage (30-day supply)
The first 24-hour natural heart fuel backed by human clinical studies
CoQ10 Advantage (30-day supply)
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
The amount of CoQ10 your body absorbs is key to your cardiovascular health
CoQ10 Advantage helps to…
- Maintain normal blood pressure levels
- Support overall cardiovascular health and function
- Support healthy blood vessels
- Maintain normal levels of the blood marker Lp(a)
- Increase cellular energy production in the mitochondria
- Support physical energy and stamina
- Maintain cellular membrane integrity
- Support immune health
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a powerful antioxidant and a vital coenzyme. It resides in the mitochondria of your cells and plays a critical role in your body’s ability to create cellular energy.
One of your body’s largest concentrations of CoQ10 is in your heart, which is one reason why this nutrient plays such an important role in the functioning of your cardiovascular system.
But, CoQ10 is a large molecule and it can be difficult to absorb.
Thankfully, science has discovered a form of CoQ10 that has been shown in human clinical studies to be “universally absorbable.” This means that it is easily absorbed by everyone.
It’s called MicroActive® CoQ10 and it’s what I used to formulate my CoQ10 product, CoQ10 Advantage.
MicroActive CoQ10 is actually CoQ10 surrounded by beta-cyclodextrin molecules. Cyclodextrins are linked sugar molecules that provide a stable environment for the CoQ10, helping to improve its bioavailability. I believe it to be the absolute best form of this nutrient available today and the research proves it.
A simple once-a-day dose gives you the researched dosage of CoQ10 I recommend
Because MicroActive CoQ10 is far more bioavailable and long-lasting, you can take two CoQ10 Advantage pills together, just once a day. That’s a lot easier than the twice-a-day dosage you’re probably used to taking. And you don’t have to time it with meals, either!
Anyone over 40 should supplement with CoQ10
While it’s true that your body makes CoQ10, it makes less of it as you get older. That’s why everyone over the age of 40 needs to supplement with it.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Ingredients & Dosages:
CoQ10 Advantage: 1 capsule gives you...
Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)*...200 mg
Other ingredients: Beta cyclodextrin, gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate
*MicroActive® CoQ10 is a registered trademark of BioActives, LLC.
Adults: Take 2 capsules once daily
Children: This product is not recommended for children.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.