Vitamin C (30-day supply)
Naturally promotes immune health
Vitamin C Immune System Health & Antioxidant Supplement
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect against cell damage and supports your immune system. It also supports bone and joint health and helps reduce LDL cholesterol oxidation. Vitamin C can’t be made by the body or stored. Dr. Williams recommends supplementing with 500 mg daily.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- As an antioxidant, vitamin C is superb at fighting free radicals—one of the main contributors to endothelial dysfunction and LDL cholesterol oxidation. Supplemental vitamin C has been found to support endothelium-dependent activities.1
- A controlled trial found that Vitamin C helps reduce lipid peroxide levels and oxidative stress.2
- Vitamin C supplementation supports the recycling of Vitamin E. A placebo-controlled trial found that vitamin C supplementation increased blood levels of vitamin E. The reverse was also found in that Vitamin E supplementation increased vitamin C levels in the blood.3
- It appears that vitamin C stimulates collagen production at the genetic expression level.4, 5
1Heitzer T, et al. Circulation 1996;94(1):6-9.
2Singhal S, et al. J Assoc Physicians India 2001;49:327-31.
3Hamilton IM, et al. Br J Nutr 2000;84(3):261-7.
5Tajima S and SR Pinnell. J Dermatol Sci 1996;11(3):250-3.
Displaying 1-2 of 2
It's hard to measure - don't take it everyday - I think it's better than average Vit C pill.
Recently, I have seen where some Vitamin C is being manufactured from GMO corn so can the good doctor assure that neither his Vitamin C or any other products are sourced from the genetically-modified-organisms raw material? Although I have followed Dr. Sinatra's excellent work for some time, I have never ordered from his site so depending on the answer to this query, I may try both the C and other interesting-sounding products. In thinking this aspect has been considered, I am leaving a 5 star rating while positively anticipating there will be the same 'top notch' [NO GMO] quality. In advance, though, many thanks for a finite confirmation. A prospective customer
Ingredients & Dosage
Vitamin C gives you…
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)……….500 mg
Rose Hips (fruit)………………….. 50 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids……………….50 mg
Dosage: Take 1 or two capsules daily with meals.
Warning: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care provider before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children.