Naturally promotes immune health
Vitamin C (30-day supply)
|Special Offers||Price||Add to Cart|
Regular Price: $48.93
Savings Price: $34.95
Regular Price: $27.96
Savings Price: $20.97
FREE Shipping with AutoDelivery! No minimum order required.Details 1 unit with AutoDelivery
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect against cell damage and supports your immune system. It also supports bone and joint health and helps reduce LDL cholesterol oxidation. Vitamin C can’t be made by the body or stored. Dr. Williams recommends supplementing with 500 mg daily.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- As an antioxidant, vitamin C is superb at fighting free radicals—one of the main contributors to endothelial dysfunction and LDL cholesterol oxidation. Supplemental vitamin C has been found to support endothelium-dependent activities.1
- A controlled trial found that Vitamin C helps reduce lipid peroxide levels and oxidative stress.2
- Vitamin C supplementation supports the recycling of Vitamin E. A placebo-controlled trial found that vitamin C supplementation increased blood levels of vitamin E. The reverse was also found in that Vitamin E supplementation increased vitamin C levels in the blood.3
- It appears that vitamin C stimulates collagen production at the genetic expression level.4, 5
1Heitzer T, et al. Circulation 1996;94(1):6-9.
2Singhal S, et al. J Assoc Physicians India 2001;49:327-31.
3Hamilton IM, et al. Br J Nutr 2000;84(3):261-7.
5Tajima S and SR Pinnell. J Dermatol Sci 1996;11(3):250-3.
Displaying 1-1 of 1
Recently, I have seen where some Vitamin C is being manufactured from GMO corn so can the good doctor assure that neither his Vitamin C or any other products are sourced from the genetically-modified-organisms raw material? Although I have followed Dr. Sinatra's excellent work for some time, I have never ordered from his site so depending on the answer to this query, I may try both the C and other interesting-sounding products. In thinking this aspect has been considered, I am leaving a 5 star rating while positively anticipating there will be the same 'top notch' [NO GMO] quality. In advance, though, many thanks for a finite confirmation. A prospective customer
Ingredients & Dosage
Vitamin C gives you…
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)……….500 mg
Rose Hips (fruit)………………….. 50 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids……………….50 mg
Dosage: Take 1 or two capsules daily with meals.
Warning: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care provider before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children.