Protects your ears, nose, and throat from seasonal discomfort
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
NEW! Probiotic Advantage Oral Sinus lozenges
deliver year-round oral and sinus support
right where you need it most
New Probiotic Advantage Oral Sinus (reformulated from Ear, Nose & Throat Defense):
- Promotes healthy bacterial balance in the oral and sinus regions
- Helps keep your sinuses, throat, ears, teeth, and gums healthy
- Keeps your immune system strong
- Supports healthy mucosal linings
- Supports clean teeth and gums
- Promotes fresh breath
- Pleasantly cinnamon flavored and sugar free
- Is safe for adults and children four years and older
An exclusive combination of probiotics and
New Probiotic Advantage Oral Sinus features the powerful combination of S. salivarius K12 and S. salivarius M18, the ONLY probiotics developed to colonize in the oral cavity.
S. salivarius K12 and S. salivarius M18 produce BLIS (Bacteriocin-like Inhibitory Substances), which discourage the growth of undesirable bacteria. Research has found that the 10% of the population who naturally carry BLIS-producing strains of oral bacteria have significantly fewer sore throats.
I’ve also included L. reuteri to complete the probiotic power trio. L. reuteri has been found to maintain a normal level of healthy oral bacteria and to help prevent destructive bacteria from occupying the oral cavity. Specifically, New Probiotic Advantage Oral Sinus’ probiotic components provide the following support.
- S. salivarius K12 naturally produces two potent proteins to keep S. pyogenes, a bad bacteria, under control and helps keep your ears, sinuses, and throat healthy.
- S. salivarius M18, found on the surface of your teeth and gums, is critical for keeping them strong and healthy. In a placebo-controlled clinical study, a remarkable 100% of children taking S. salivarius M18 had significant improvement in their plaque scores when the strain was successfully colonized.
- L. reuteri helps to discourage bad bacteria from occupying the oral cavity.
- Vitamin D and Zinc are both known to support your immune defense system.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor’s Suggested Use: Adults and children 4 and older: Dissolve 1 lozenge in mouth once or twice daily, preferably after brushing teeth and/or mouthwash, and then swallow.
Serving Size: 1 lozenge
Servings Per Container: 50
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Zinc (as oxide)||5 mg||33%|
|Oral Probiotic Blend‡ L. reuteri, S. salivarius K12, S. salivarius M18||40 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: Isomalt, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, dicalcium phosphate, cinnamon flavor (natural), stevia, vanilla flavor (natural)
CONTAINS: MILK (Product may contain trace amounts of milk from fermentation process.)
Note: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
‡Contains one billion live bacteria when manufactured and provides an effective level until at least the expiration date.
There are no reviews for this product.
Science and Quality
S. salivarius K12
In a study of 150 subjects, those taking S. salivarius K12 had significantly reduced dental plaque scores.
In a study of 9 children, those taking oral S. salivarius K12 for 6 months exhibited better ear health.
A small study of 5 subjects found that within 24 hours of taking S. salivarius K12, immune markers increased. Ingestion of the strain has been found to increase levels of interferon gamma in saliva, which suggests an enhanced immune response.
S. Salivarius M18
In a placebo-controlled clinical study, 83 children between the ages of 5 and 10 took part in a 90-day treatment protocol analyzing the effects of M18 on plaque and S. mutans counts. Children in both the placebo and treatment group (2x/d lozenges with 3.5 Billion CFU of M18) received cleaning procedures at the start of study, removing any plaque.
Note: the version of M18 used in this study was a very early commercial form with a 20% colonize rate. Current versions have been optimized to colonization rates to >90% at only 1 billion CFU/day. Even with this early version, beneficial effects were still seen.
At 90 days, 44% of kids in the control group had a 3 point plaque score improvement while the M18 treatment group had an 88% of kids with improvement. The other 12% of the kids did not have successful colonization of M18. In the kids where M18 did colonize there was a 100% improvement.
This distinctive strain is shown to promote healthy teeth and gums and helps to control plaque.
L. reuteri is thought to be capable of promoting dental health by reducing bacterium responsible for tooth decay.
A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial showed that consuming L. reuteri in yogurt compared with placebo yogurt and yogurt containing other lactobacilli strains helped maintain a normal level of healthy oral bacteria as well as helped prevent bad bacteria from occupying the oral cavity.
In a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study, 59 subjects were given 200 Million CFU/day or placebo over 2 weeks. Results:
- Plaque index scores fell significantly for patients consuming L. reuteri while there was no significant change in the placebo group.
- L. reuteri helped maintain a normal level of healthy oral bacteria as well as helped prevent bad bacteria from occupying the oral cavity.
- L. reuteri helped support a protective and clean oral environment.
Vitamin D plays a role in blood cell formation and it increases the activity of natural killer cells and T cells, supporting the immune system. Research has shown that individuals with higher levels of vitamin D are less likely to have symptoms of poor immune health.
Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a role in over 200 different enzymatic reactions, mostly involving the structure of the body.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing PhilosophyTM
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee