Vision Advantage (30-day supply)
Enjoy clear, sharp vision
Vision Advantage (30-day supply)
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
All the nutrients your eyes need from around the world
Poor eye health doesn't have to be an inevitable part of aging. You absolutely can enjoy clear, sharp vision no matter how old you are. I've met people in India and China in their 80s who have no sign of age-related eye struggles. I uncovered their secret and made it part of my Vision Advantage® supplement.
Vision Advantage provides the best defense for maintaining healthy eyes and combating eye strain and fatigue. You get all the nutrients your eyes need from around the world:
From the USA
- RESEARCH LEVELS of Lutein and Zeaxanthin shield your macula from damaging UVB light and keep your lens healthy.
- RESEARCH LEVEL of Astaxanthin strengthens your iris-ciliary muscle, easing eyestrain and beating eye fatigue.
- Vitamins A, C, E, and N-Acetyl Cysteine protect your lens from an onslaught of damaging free radicals.
- Taurine regenerates retina tissue and protects your eyes from UV light damage.
- Zinc gives you added antioxidant power and safeguards your macula and vision; vitamin E supports the lenses and retinas; vitamin A (as beta-carotene) synthesizes a chemical needed for clear eyesight.
From the Far East
- RESEARCH BLEND of Hachimijiogan Extract fights free radicals in your optic nerve, protects your lens, and increases blood flow to your retina, thus sharpens vision.
From the Near East
- Triphala Complex, believed to be more than 5,000 years old, is still India's greatest secret for healthy eyes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- In the six year, Age Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS), researchers found that supplementation with lutein, beta carotene, vitamins E and C, zinc and copper helped to reduce the risk of macular degeneration by 25% in people at high risk for developing advanced macular degeneration. Supplementation also helped to reduce the risk of vision loss.1
- In a double-blind, placebo controlled trial, 59 subjects who regularly worked in front of computer monitors (VDTs) for at least 6 hours per day and complained of eye fatigue were randomly divided and given either 6 mg of astaxanthin or placebo for 4 weeks. At the end of the study, those taking the astaxanthin exhibited increased power of accommodation (how fast the eyes are able to switch focus from near to distant objects), and reduced symptoms of eye strain and fatigue, including “heavy head,” “dimness of sight,” and “stiff shoulders and back.” 2
1 Age-related Eye Disease Study Research Group. Arch Ophthalmol 2001;119:1417-1436
2 Nagaki Y et al. J Clin Ther Med 2006;22(1):41-54.
Displaying 1-7 of 7
Both my husband and I have been taking this for several years on the advice of a friend. At the point where we started taking your supplement, our need for stronger corrective lenses stopped! My husband was skeptical that your supplement was the cause, so he stopped taking it for a couple of weeks. Within that short a time, he vision started to deteriorate. We have NEVER stopped again (willingly)! Unfortunately, this spring, I forgot to renew my supply and we went without for one week until I could get more. We are having to double up to get back some lost eyesight, even over such a short time. So PLEASE don't ever stop producing this product! We are both in our early 60's and value our eyesight so much! I recently noticed the color of the supplement has changed. I hope you have not changed the formula, just the color. I would like to try your new Royal Bee Energizer, but I am waiting for a special. I missed your one day $20 off.
My eyes have significantly improved from their former strained, rheumy, grainy, blurred condition. Your formula is responsible, without doubt. I will soon reorder.
Before taking Vision Advantage, my eyes dispalyed some blurriness and fatigue. They did improve after taking Vision Advantage. I would prefer to take them each day, but the price is excessive so I try to conserve on a 2-day spacing or on an as-needed basis.
Several months ago I began to see wavy lines on highway stripes, then elsewhere. I finally decided to take Dr. Williams's offer of 4 for 3 bottles of Vision Advantage. After the 4th bottle the lines had all but gone. I'm still taking it and improving, at age 81.
I have my son taking it, too. Eye doctor is impressed with state of my eyes. I am in my 75th year.
My trust is in Dr. David Williams. If he makes is and recommends it then 'nuff said.
After taking the Vision Advantage for 3 days I could tell a big change in my vision. I can see much better, no more burning of the eyes and when I get up at night time I can see so much better. This product is amazing. I take 3 a day and fixing to get my husband taking this as well. Thanks for such a great product.
Ingredients & Dosage:
Vision Advantage: 3 capsules give you...
Vitamin A (as mixed carotenoids)...10,000 IU
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)...120 mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)...150 IU
Zinc (as glycinate)...18 mg
N-Acetyl Cysteine...250 mg
Hachimijiogan Proprietary Blend...100 mg
Astragalus (root), Asiatic Dogwood (fruit), Chinese Yam (root), Mountain Peony (root bark), Polyporus Mushroom, Rehmannia (root), Alisma (root), Schisandra (fruit)
Triphala Complex...50 mg
Emblica officinalis (fruit), Terminalia belerica (fruit), Terminalia chebula (fruit)
Lutein (from marigold flower)...10 mg
Astaxanthin (from algae)...6 mg
Zeaxanthin (from marigold)...2 mg
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide
Adults: Take three capsules once daily with a meal.
Children: This product is not recommended for children under the age of 12.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.