Improve circulation, HDL cholesterol, CRP, and triglycerides
Total CardioCover (30-day supply)
|Special Offers||Price||Add to Cart|
Regular Price: $244.93
Savings Price: $174.95
Regular Price: $139.96
Savings Price: $104.97
FREE Shipping with AutoDelivery! No minimum order required.Details 1 unit with AutoDelivery
The “power duo” for your cholesterol, circulation, triglycerides, CRP levels and more!
- Improve your circulation
- Increase your HDL
- Lower your triglycerides and CRP levels
- Helps support normal blood pressure
The Japanese secret to excellent circulatory health
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- In a study of 15 healthy men and women, taking 100 mg (2,000 FU) of NSK-SD® significantly increased blood flow within 3 hours after ingestion.1
- In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial, 86 participants received either 2,000 FU of nattokinase of placebo daily for 8 weeks. The group receiving natto showed reduced blood pressure significantly more so (-2.84 mmHg) than the placebo group after 8 weeks. Plasma rennin also decreased significantly among those taking natto for 8 weeks.2
- While a noticeable difference is found after three months, by six months 500 mg/day of AmlaMax™ has been shown to decrease LDL over 21 mg/dl, and decrease CRP by nearly 40%.3
- A clinical study in India found that 500 mg of Amlamax taken daily reduced LDL cholesterol 21% and raised HDL 14%.4
2 Kim et al. Effects Hypertens Res, 31, 1582-1588 (2008).
3 Antony B et al. 2002.
4 DolCas Biotech LLC (2007).
It has eliminated my daily headaches. Have not yet had my blood tested.
I replaced COQ10 with Cardio Cover because Dr. Williams said it was even better...I guess you'd say I trust Dr. Williams. My health is pretty good for an 87 yr. old.
It has the ingredients that I think will help my heart.
It seems to keep my blood thin by reducing fibrins in my blood. This helps my blood circulation.
It keeps my blood pressure down and helps my Low density Lipiproteins close to normal.
I chose to take Total Cardio Cover INSTEAD of a daily aspirin dose. I make my own health decisions based on research rather than my Dr.'s relationship with a drug rep.
Ingredients & Dosage:
Amla Extract* (fruit)............500 mg
Nattokinase† (from soy)............100 mg
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate,silicon dioxide
Standardization Levels: Amla Extract: 20% hydrolysable tannins;Nattokinase: 20,000 FU per gram
*AmlaMax® is a registered trademark of Dolcas Biotech, LLC.
†NSK-SD® is a registered trademark of JBSL.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily: 1 capsule with morning meal and 1 capsule before going to bed.
Children: This product is not recommended for children under the age of 12.
This product contains soy
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
If you take Coumadin® (warfarin) or other blood thinning products, or are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before taking this product.