Improve circulation, HDL cholesterol, CRP, and triglycerides
Total CardioCover (30-day supply)
|Special Offers||Price||Add to Cart|
Regular Price: $244.93
Savings Price: $174.95
Regular Price: $139.96
Savings Price: $104.97
FREE Shipping with AutoDelivery! No minimum order required.Details 1 unit with AutoDelivery
The “power duo” for your cholesterol, circulation, triglycerides, CRP levels and more!
- Improve your circulation
- Increase your HDL
- Lower your triglycerides and CRP levels
- Helps support normal blood pressure
The Japanese secret to excellent circulatory health
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- In a study of 15 healthy men and women, taking 100 mg (2,000 FU) of NSK-SD® significantly increased blood flow within 3 hours after ingestion.1
- In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial, 86 participants received either 2,000 FU of nattokinase of placebo daily for 8 weeks. The group receiving natto showed reduced blood pressure significantly more so (-2.84 mmHg) than the placebo group after 8 weeks. Plasma rennin also decreased significantly among those taking natto for 8 weeks.2
- While a noticeable difference is found after three months, by six months 500 mg/day of AmlaMax™ has been shown to decrease LDL over 21 mg/dl, and decrease CRP by nearly 40%.3
- A clinical study in India found that 500 mg of Amlamax taken daily reduced LDL cholesterol 21% and raised HDL 14%.4
2 Kim et al. Effects Hypertens Res, 31, 1582-1588 (2008).
3 Antony B et al. 2002.
4 DolCas Biotech LLC (2007).
I have been taking this item for past few months. See no change in blood pressure. Its quite high. Have to decided to try for another few months to see if numbers decrease.
I have a problem with cirulation in my legs, and after using?Total Cardio Cover, I've seen a great improvement.
Since taking Total Cardiocover my blood pressure has dropped from 158/85 to 120/70. Great product! J White
ive used the product twice now and it doesnt seem to work, or absorb?
My blood pressure was dangerously high, but otherwise I was in excellent health. I eat a healthy diet, exercise daily, and take a good multivitamin, but high blood pressure runs in my family, with both my parents and all three of my siblings afflicted with it. I have a strong aversion to drugs, but my doctor said I had three choices: I cound sit in a wheelchair and have someone wipe the drool off my face (after the major stroke he thought I was headed for) or I could go live in the Amazon and get treated by the local witch doctor or I could take the blood pressure medicine he was trying to give me. I gave in and tried the drugs he prescribed only to find they didn't work, but they did have some nasty side effects. I found another option and started taking Total CardioCover twice a day. My blood pressure now hovers around 125/75.
My wife and I have used this product for 18 months and we are completely satisfied with our numbers at our 6 months check ups. We are 82 & 83 years of age.
was able to get off and stay off statins, bp a little lower as well
I had gone to a female doctor and she put me on a low dose of blood pressure meds for 30 days. I felt kinda cruddy during that time. When I went back a male physicians assistant asked my why the doctor had put me on blood pressure meds. He told me to stop taking them. At that time my blood pressure was borderline 140/90. Taking CardioCover helped me to drop my average blood pressure to 126/72. Last week I ran out and I could tell the difference. I just got my order today! It works for me!
After taking for over six months, I have not noted the promised improvements. I will continue to take this product until I've had one year's experience in order to give it a fair chance.
(The) one supplement that combines nattokin(a)se with other effective substances for overall heart health.
Ingredients & Dosage:
Amla Extract* (fruit)............500 mg
Nattokinase† (from soy)............100 mg
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate,silicon dioxide
Standardization Levels: Amla Extract: 20% hydrolysable tannins;Nattokinase: 20,000 FU per gram
*AmlaMax® is a registered trademark of Dolcas Biotech, LLC.
†NSK-SD® is a registered trademark of JBSL.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily: 1 capsule with morning meal and 1 capsule before going to bed.
Children: This product is not recommended for children under the age of 12.
This product contains soy
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
If you take Coumadin® (warfarin) or other blood thinning products, or are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before taking this product.