Enhanced support for healthy digestion and lasting, natural energy
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
2 Billion Probiotics Give You Every Day Digestive Relief
Probiotic Advantage® delivers 2 billion live bacteria through every inch of your digestive tract. The new patented BIO-tract® delivery system slowly releases the probiotics along both your small and large intestines to guarantee all day relief. Plus, BIO-tract keeps the delicate probiotic bacteria alive so they get to your intestines safely.
Many probiotic supplements contain just one or two strains of bacteria—giving you only partial coverage. But each Probiotic Advantage caplet gives you seven extremely hardy, live probiotic strains, all backed by clinical research to ensure complete coverage.
Probiotic Advantage has been certified as “Approved Quality” by ConsumerLab.com. To read the results of the test, click here.
Plus, I've added prebiotics to Probiotic Advantage to help feed and strengthen these good bacteria. The prebiotics “supercharge” the probiotics, so the good bacteria crowd out the bad bacteria.
Enjoy all day comfortable, healthy digestion
Probiotics have always been a part of my core recommendations. I can't emphasize enough how important they are to your overall good health. You'll feel the difference in your digestion, your ability to eat dairy products, the regularity of your bowel movements, your immune health—and even your energy level. In short, everything will work better with just one tiny pill a day!
BIO-tract Delivery Technology
- Many probiotics deteriorate due to stomach acid.
- Some probiotics make their way to your small intestines.
- Probiotic Advantage delivers healthy bacteria to your entire digestive system—from your stomach to your small intestine to your large intestine.
Note: For orders that include three 30-day supply bottles, we may substitute the individual bottles with a larger 90-day supply bottle. The new 90 day supply bottle of Probiotic Advantage is room temperature-stable and unconditionally guaranteed for purity and labeled potency. However, for maximum potency and during extended periods of storage, once opened, we suggest keeping the bottle refrigerated with the cap tightly closed. This will limit the amount of light, moisture and oxygen that the probiotics are exposed to which, in excess, can affect their potency.
For Canadian orders, please call 1-800-888-1415.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor’s Suggested Use: Take 1 controlled-release tablet each day prior to any meal.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
L. fermentum, L. plantarum, L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, B. bifidum, B. longum
|2 billion CFU||*|
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)||25 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, pectin, sodium carbonate, stearic acid, guar gum, turmeric (color)
Contains trace amounts of milk protein from the manufacturing process. Suitable for individuals following lactose restricted and lactose-free diets.
Note: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
‡With BIO-tract®, a patented technology and registered trademark of Nutraceutix, Inc.
♦Actazin™ is a trademark of Anagenix LTD.
Displaying 11-20 of 91
This actually caused me to feel not right. My stomach was upset and I felt like that feeling you get when a cold is coming on. I took it for 3 days in a row, then stopped. My bowel movements became sluggish. After stopping I felt better. I gave it another 2 day try with the same negative results. I wouldn't recommend this.
The bloating and uncomfortable feeling has generally subsided since I have been using Probiotic Advantage. This has been a great product for me.
Excellent product, keeps everything regular
This works very well for me, just the right strength. The intense probiotic wasn't as effective.
This is a great product. I could hardly eat anything without having digestive issues until I started using Probiotic Advantage. I had tried other probiotics but they didn't help, This was a lifesaver.
Just received your latest snail mail ad for Probiotic Advantage with the above title emblazoned on the cover! Well, well, well... I've been taking Probiotic Advantage for about half a year and it certainly hasn't reduced my flatulence output nor has it eliminated my diarrhea episodes, another claim inside. It probably has reduced the diarrhea but certainly hasn't eliminated the flatulence. I decided to take Probiotic Advantage because of your claims that there were more live bacteria in your preparation than in other available probiotics. Now I wonder if that claim is true. Fart prevention indeed!
I tried all 5 of the top-rated probiotic products for 90 days each. Probiotic Advantage was the clear winner "for me." Remember that people have different body chemistries, so what is effective for me may not be for someone else. But I'm guessing that this product will work best for most people. I have (a bowel condition) and this product has worked miracles for me. I used to fear going shopping or to a restaurant because of severe bowel problems. Now I can go wherever I want -- even travel. But even with a great product like this we still don't want to do stupid things, like frequent alcohol consumption or eating a dozen Jalapenos with high acidic foods. However I can eat virtually anything again, even peppers and chili, but I do it in moderation. BTW: regular walking also is a great assist to good digestion and elimination. You don't have to overdo it, but a sedentary lifestyle -- parked in a recliner 8 hours a day -- is not good for bowel movement or any other bodily function. Other probiotic products make some attractive and amazing claims, but Dr. David Williams *delivers* what he claims with Probiotic Advantage. This product is "truth in advertising."
I was very skeptical about the probiotic. After a month I felt like it wasnt doing anything for me, so I decided to finish out the pills and dont re-order. All of a sudden after a month and a half My bowl movements started becoming very regular, contipation was no issue, but the biggest fact is, I seem to have lost my (sensitivity to lactose). I now eat ice cream and other dairy products with no problems what so ever. With all the anti-biotics that I have taken in the past has killed all the good bacteria and has created problems. Now Probiotic has solved that problem. I hope it helps you. Dont give up on it.
Of all the probiotic supplements I've tried (and I've tried many) these are the only ones to be really effective with constipation. They are somewhat costly, but I guess you get what you pay for as the saying goes.
Science and Quality
- Individuals with milk sensitivities are able to tolerate dairy which includes probiotics better than dairy lacking probiotics.1
- It is believed that L. fermentum produces compounds and proteins that help inhibit the growth and adhesion of pathogens.2
- Research found that supplementation with L. plantarum supports immune function in healthy adults.31
- In a double blind placebo controlled study, patients taking L. acidophilus experienced significantly more relief from their gastrointestinal discomfort than did those taking placebo.4
- Supplementation with probiotics including L. acidophilus and B. bifidum help modulate the response of the intestinal microflora to the effects of antibiotics.5
- A meta-analysis of double blind human trials found that probiotic strains, including L. acidophilus, help to alleviate occasional diarrhea.6
1 Alm L. J Dairy Sci 1982;65:346–52.
2 Varma P, et al. J Food Sci 2010;75(9):M546–M551.
3Hirose Y, et al. J Nutr 2006;136(12):3069–073.
4Faber, SM. American J of Gastroenterology, 2001, 95:2533
5Madden JAJ, et al. Int Immunopharmacol 2005;5(6):1091–097.
6Gaoni D, et al. Medicina (B Aires) 2002;62(2):159–63.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee