Instant on-the-spot pain relief
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Proven to relieve pain quickly.
For fast relief for joint and muscle aches and pains, I recommend Penetran +Plus. Its active ingredient, quaternary ammonium, contains cold pressed lemon oil and vitamin E, for soothing comfort.
Ingredients & Dosage:
Penetran +Plus gives you...
Strong Ammonia Solution .......... 2.5%
Inactive ingredients: Allantoin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzethonium Chloride, Cetyl Palmitate, Cold Pressed Lemon Oil, Decanoic Acid Triglyceride, De-ionized Water, Dexpanthenol, Glycerol Monolaurate, Imidazolinium Methylsulphate, Merguard 1200, Methylsulfonylmethane, Olive Oil, Sorbitan Monopalmitate, Tocopherol Acetate
How and when should I use this product?
- Smooth a modest amount onto and around sore and painful areas then gently smooth until completely absorbed.
- Apply no more than 4 times daily.
- For optimum pain relief, continue to apply every day.
- Before using on children under 5, consult a physician.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
For external use only.
Do not use with a heating pad.
Do not bandage tightly.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Skin irritation develops
- You are a person with known skin sensitivities—consult a physician before use
- Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than seven days
- You are a pregnant women or nursing mother—consult a physician before use
There are no reviews for this product.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
A double blind placebo controlled study found that Penetran significantly relieved pain associated with sore muscles and joints. 103 subjects were given an emulsion of quaternary ammonium chloride compound enhanced with MSM, lemon oil (Penetran) and other skin protective agents, or a placebo cream and instructed to use it 4 times daily. After 2 weeks, 70% of subjects reported positive results. 40% experienced marked pain relief. The average time until relief was felt was 20 minutes, and the relief lasted an average of 4 hours, with some subjects experiencing all day pain relief.1
1Hadley et al. Alternative Medicine Review 1998; 3: 361-366.
Is this product tested for microbials?
Every batch of product is tested for microbial agents and label claim.
What are the “other ingredients” used in this product?
We fully disclose all the ingredients used in the manufacturing of our products, including the excipients, fillers and machinery lubricants. These are listed as “other ingredients” on the label:
The following ingredients are used as part of the cream base: Allantoin, ascorbyl palmitate, benzethonium chloride, cetyl palmitate, cold pressed lemon oil, decanoic acid triglyceride, de-ionized water, dexpanthenol, glycerol monolaurate, imidazolinium methyl sulphate, merguard 1200, methylsulfonylmethane, olive oil, sorbitan monopalmitae, tocopherol acetate
How should I store the product?
Store at room temperature with cap tightly closed.
Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Healthy Direction products is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each is delivered to Healthy Directions with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California’s Proposition 65 – the most stringent in the country.
Does this product undergo independent laboratory testing?
Each month, Healthy Directions selects several of its products and sends them to independent laboratories to make sure that they meet safe levels for heavy metals as well as label claim. Each product is guaranteed to be tested at least once per year.