Promote healthy blood flow
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
The best all-natural circulation solution
Natto has since been the subject of 17 studies, including two small human trials in Japan. Based on this research, nattokinase is one of the most promising nutrients for a healthy circulatory system.
Nattokinase is one of several enzymes related to your circulation. Fibrin, the enzyme that causes blood clotting, is usually broken down by another enzyme, plasmin. Plasmin aids normal platelet aggregation and circulation. But plasmin production declines with age. Nattokinase helps by facilitating blood flow the same way plasmin does, and also supports your body's natural production of plasmin.
My nattokinase uses the patented NSK-SD™ formulation, which has its naturally-occurring vitamin K removed. Plus, unlike some others, this product gives you a full 2,000 FU (fibrin units) per day, the dosage recommended by Dr. Sumi and other leading researchers.
- Supports normal circulation, blood flow, and blood viscosity
- Helps maintain your body's normal blood-clotting mechanism
- Supports natural production of plasmin, which reduces fibrin
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure levels
Ingredients & Dosage:
Nattokinase: 2 capsules give you…
Nattokinase (from soybean)*. 100 mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Each capsule provides 1,000 FU (fibrin units) nattokinase activity (20,000 FU per gram).
*NSK-SD® is a registered trademark of JBSL.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily: 1 capsule with morning meal and 1 capsule before going to bed.
Children: This product is not recommended for children.
This product contains soy.
There are no known major side-effects associated with this formula. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
If you take Coumadin® (warfarin) or other blood thinning products, or are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before taking this product.
There are no reviews for this product.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- In a study of 15 healthy men and women, taking 100 mg (2,000 FU) of NSK-SD® significantly increased blood flow within 3 hours after ingestion.1
- In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial, 86 participants received either 2,000 FU of nattokinase placebo daily for 8 weeks. The group receiving natto showed reduced blood pressure significantly more so (-2.84 mmHg) than the placebo group after 8 weeks. Plasma rennin also decreased significantly among those taking natto for 8 weeks.2
1Improvement of blood flow increase by ingestion of NSK-II. Food Style 21 2006. 8:21.
2Kim et al. Hypertens Res 2008; 31(8): 1583-1588.
What are the ingredient standardizations?
Nattokinase: 20,000 FU (fibrin units) per gram
Is the formula kosher?
Is the formula and capsule vegetarian?
No, this product contains gelatin which comes from bovine (cow) or porcine (pig) sources. Our capsules are all pharmaceutical grade, and are made from the same gelatin that is used by leading pharmaceutical companies.
Is the formula sodium free?
Yes, the formula is sodium free.
What are the “other ingredients” used in this product?
We fully disclose all the ingredients used in the manufacturing of our products, including the excipients, fillers and machinery lubricants. These are listed as “other ingredients” on the label:
Microcrystalline cellulose (filler), gelatin (softgel capsule), magnesium stearate (machinery lubricant/vegetable grade), silicon dioxide (flow agent).
Which of the ingredients are natural and which are synthetic?
All ingredients are naturally sourced. We also use no preservatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Can I take this product with Dr. Williams' other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, Nattokinase is designed to be taken with the high-quality multi-nutritional program such as Daily Advantage®.
How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness, keep the bottle tightly closed and store it in a cool, dry place (59°-86°F). Do not refrigerate.
Supplements should not be stored in the kitchen or bathroom as the higher levels of heat and moisture can lower its potency and stability over time.
Are my supplements still safe and/or effective if the package was left outside in the heat or cold for a couple of days?
Yes, there is no concern for safety or potency of your supplements if they were mistakenly left outside in the heat or cold for a short period of time (2-3 days), or for an extended period during shipping. It takes months of improper storage to negatively affect the quality of the product.
Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Healthy Direction products is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each is delivered to Healthy Directions with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California's Proposition 65 – the most stringent in the country.
Does this product undergo independent laboratory testing?
Each month, Healthy Directions selects several of its products and sends them to independent laboratories to make sure that they meet safe levels for heavy metals as well as label claim. Each product is guaranteed to be tested at least once per year.