Oven "Boiled" Egg
(adapted from Alton Brown)
Things You will Need:
- Muffin Pan
- One Dozen Eggs (or more, depending on size of muffin pan)
- 3 cups ice water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F).
- Place each egg in the mold of a muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 -30 minutes. The baking time will depend on your particular oven and how hard or soft you like your cooked egg. Mine are perfect at 27 minutes.
- After eggs have cooked, immediately place them in the cold water bath to stop the cooking process.
- Peel and serve immediately, or place in fridge, shell intact, for up to one week to have as a snack.
In case you missed my article regarding your vision and why increasing your egg consumption is one of the best things you can do for your eyes, here's the link again to Why You Should Keep A Close Eye On Your Vision.