Nature's gift for normal cholesterol and digestive regularity
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
“I believe the health benefits of flax are so important that I’ve made it part of my three-step core health program. It’s just about the most perfect food from nature for all-around immune support, cholesterol support, healthy digestion, and healthy glowing skin.”
— Dr. David Williams
- Maintain healthy cholesterol levels
Flax is chock full of heart-healthy omega-3 and omega-6 (essential fatty acids). Just a 1/4 cup of flax contains 9,000 mg of omega-3’s — that’s twice the amount of omega-3’s found in fish oils!
- Promote optimum digestion
The high soluble and insoluble fiber content in flax acts as a “broom,” cleaning out your intestines and promoting regularity.
- Support proper immune function
Flax is a rich source of health-enhancing lignans. Though little known, lignans provide powerful support to your immune system and cellular health. In addition, the lignans found in flax are low-glycemic carbohydrates. Therefore they slow the absorption of sugar in the intestinal tract, helping to promote normal blood sugar levels as well.
- Promote weight loss
Because of its high fiber content, you’ll feel fuller longer, so you may eat less, and even lose weight.
*Note: An additional $3.00 heavyweight surcharge will be applied to each item ordered.
Ingredients and Dosage:
3 to 6 tablespoons daily for women; 6 to 9 tablespoons for men. Each tablespoon of flaxseed produces the equivalent of one teaspoon of flax oil.
There are no reviews for this product.