A perfect solution for healthy cholesterol, triglycerides, overall heart health and more!
Omega-3 Fish Oil (30-day supply)
|Special Offers||Price||Add to Cart|
Regular Price: $52.43
Savings Price: $37.45
Regular Price: $29.96
Savings Price: $22.48
EPA and DHA omega-3 essential fatty acids are crucial for cardiovascular health—including normal blood pressure, triglyceride, and cholesterol levels. Plus they help to nourish your brain, lubricate your joints, and neutralize free radicals for proper immune function and skin health. Fish oil is one of the best sources of these essential fatty acids.
Omega-3 Fish Oil is a concentrated fish oil supplement that provides high levels of omega-3 fatty acids that are critical to a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
Omega-3 Fish Oil helps…
- Promote normal cholesterol levels—raising “good” HDL
- Maintain normal blood pressure levels
- Maintain vascular elasticity and relaxed blood vessels
- Promote brain function and healthy mood.
Rest assured that Healthy Directions' Omega-3 Fish Oil contains a high-quality fish oil concentrate derived from sardines and anchovies fished in the cold, pristine, deep waters of
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) is an omega-3 fatty acid that supports normal triglyceride levels and healthy blood pressure levels.1 EPA also decreases platelet aggregation and blood viscosity, which promotes cardiovascular health.2
- DHA also promotes cardiovascular health by supporting healthy blood pressure levels.3
- EPA and DHA have been shown to have favorable effects on blood lipids, including triglycerides, HDL cholesterol and lipid particle size, all important measures of cardiovascular health. It appears that both EPA and DHA help to lower triglycerides (at dosages greater than 2 grams daily).4
- In a recent study examining blood levels of omega-3 fatty acids and C-reactive protein (CRP), a marker of inflammation, in 124 healthy men and women, researchers found that those with the highest levels of EPA and DHA had the lowest levels of CRP.5
- Omega-3 fatty acids appear to promote cardiovascular health through multiple pathways: promoting normal triglyceride levels, reducing blood platelet aggregation, promoting nitric oxide and relaxing blood vessels, supporting the heart muscle, and balancing prostaglandins to the more favorable prostaglandin E3.6
- DHA is highly concentrated in the brain, comprising 40% of the EFAs found there. It facilitates nerve cell communication, increases neurotransmitter synthesis, is part of mitochondrial cell membranes and acts as an antioxidant.7
1Harris WS. Am J Clin Nutr 1997; 65(5 Suppl):1645S-1654S. Review.
2Simopoulous AP. Am J Clin Nutr 1992;54:438-63.
3 Mori T. Hypertension 1999;34:253-60.
4Mori TA, et al. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care 2006;9:95-104.
5Micallef MA, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr 2009;63:1154-6.
6Kris-Etherton PM, et al. Circulation 2002;106:2747-2757.
7Singh M. Indian J Pediatr 2005;72(3):239-42.
Ingredients & Dosage:
Omega-3 Fish Oil: 1 softgel gives you…
Fish Oil Concentrate …....... 850 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) .......... 250 mg
DHA (Docosahexaeonic Acid) .......... 150 mg
Other ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract
CONTAINS: FISH (Sardines and Anchovies)
Adults: Take 1 softgel twice daily.
If you are lactating, pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult a health care professional before taking this product. Stop use if allergic reaction occurs.