Vitamin D (30-day supply)
Builds strong bones and promotes immune health
Vitamin D (30-day supply)
You’ve seen the studies: vitamin D is critical for everything from immune health to strong, healthy bones and cardiovascular function. Plus, it supports cellular integrity, improves muscle function and agility, enhances heart health, and even helps your body process sugar properly. More research supporting vitamin D’s health benefits emerges every day.
But it’s almost impossible to get enough from the foods you eat. In fact, over one-third of Americans are now deficient in vitamin D. That’s why supplementation is crucial, particularly during winter months, when it’s impossible to get enough sunlight for our bodies to manufacture the vitamin D we need.
In each dose you get a full 2,400 IU of vitamin D3, your body’s preferred form, the one it uses most efficiently.
For Canadian orders, please call 1-800-888-1415.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Research shows that bone density is increased when Vitamin D supplements are taken in conjunction with calcium.1
- Analysis of a previously conducted randomized clinical trial on one hundred twenty-four nursing home residents receiving Vitamin D supplementation found that those receiving 800 IU per day for 5 months had better physical health.2
- A literature review found that Vitamin D deficiency is associated with muscle weakness and lower grip strength.3
- A population based cross-sectional study involving 834 men and 820 women found an inverse relationship between Vitamin D levels and risk of Metabolic Syndrome.4
- A clinical intervention found that adequate Vitamin D status may enhance the thermic effect of a meal and fat oxidation5
- Research has shown that individuals with higher levels of vitamin D are less likely to have symptoms of poor immune health.6
1Hunter D, et al. J Bone Miner Res 2000;15(11):2276-83.
2Broe KE, et al. J Am Geriatr Soc 2007;55(2):234-9.
3Moore NL, et al. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners 2007;19:642-51.
4Reis JP, et al. Endocrinol 2008.
5Teegarden D, et al. Obesity 2008;16(7):1566-72.
6Munger, K, et al. JAMA 2006;296(23) 2832-2838.
Ingredients & Dosage
Vitamin D gives you…
Vitamin D3…….2400 IU
Dosage: Take 1 to 2 softgels.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children.