Enjoy clear, sharp vision
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
All the nutrients your eyes need from around the world
Poor eye health doesn't have to be an inevitable part of aging. You absolutely can enjoy clear, sharp vision no matter how old you are. I've met people in India and China in their 80s who have no sign of age-related eye struggles. I uncovered their secret and made it part of my Vision Advantage® supplement.
Vision Advantage provides the best defense for maintaining healthy eyes and combating eye strain and fatigue. You get all the nutrients your eyes need from around the world:
From the USA
- RESEARCH LEVELS of Lutein and Zeaxanthin shield your macula from damaging UVB light and keep your lens healthy.
- RESEARCH LEVEL of Astaxanthin strengthens your iris-ciliary muscle, easing eyestrain and beating eye fatigue.
- Vitamins A, C, E, and N-Acetyl Cysteine protect your lens from an onslaught of damaging free radicals.
- Taurine regenerates retina tissue and protects your eyes from UV light damage.
- Zinc gives you added antioxidant power and safeguards your macula and vision; vitamin E supports the lenses and retinas; vitamin A (as beta-carotene) synthesizes a chemical needed for clear eyesight.
From the Far East
- RESEARCH BLEND of Hachimijiogan Extract fights free radicals in your optic nerve, protects your lens, and increases blood flow to your retina, thus sharpens vision.
From the Near East
- Triphala Complex, believed to be more than 5,000 years old, is still India's greatest secret for healthy eyes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients & Dosage:
Vision Advantage: 3 capsules give you...
Vitamin A (as mixed carotenoids)...10,000 IU
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)...120 mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)...150 IU
Zinc (as glycinate)...18 mg
N-Acetyl Cysteine...250 mg
Hachimijiogan Proprietary Blend...100 mg
Astragalus (root), Asiatic Dogwood (fruit), Chinese Yam (root), Mountain Peony (root bark), Polyporus Mushroom, Rehmannia (root), Alisma (root), Schisandra (fruit)
Triphala Complex...50 mg
Emblica officinalis (fruit), Terminalia belerica (fruit), Terminalia chebula (fruit)
Lutein (from marigold flower)...10 mg
Astaxanthin (from algae)...6 mg
Zeaxanthin (from marigold)...2 mg
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide
Adults: Take three capsules once daily with a meal.
Children: This product is not recommended for children under the age of 12.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
There are no reviews for this product.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- In the six year, Age Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS), researchers found that supplementation with lutein, beta carotene, vitamins E and C, zinc and copper helped to reduce the risk of macular degeneration by 25% in people at high risk for developing advanced macular degeneration. Supplementation also helped to reduce the risk of vision loss.1
- In a double-blind, placebo controlled trial, 59 subjects who regularly worked in front of computer monitors (VDTs) for at least 6 hours per day and complained of eye fatigue were randomly divided and given either 6 mg of astaxanthin or placebo for 4 weeks. At the end of the study, those taking the astaxanthin exhibited increased power of accommodation (how fast the eyes are able to switch focus from near to distant objects), and reduced symptoms of eye strain and fatigue, including “heavy head,” “dimness of sight,” and “stiff shoulders and back.” 2
1 Age-related Eye Disease Study Research Group. Arch Ophthalmol 2001;119:1417-1436
2 Nagaki Y et al. J Clin Ther Med 2006;22(1):41-54.