Relieve constipation, gas, and bloating
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
2 billion probiotics give you every day digestive relief
Probiotic Advantage® delivers 2 billion live bacteria through every inch of your digestive tract. The new patented BIO-tract® delivery system slowly releases the probiotics along both your small and large intestines to guarantee all day relief. Plus, BIO-tract keeps the delicate probiotic bacteria alive so they get to your intestines safely.
Many probiotic supplements contain just one or two strains of bacteria—giving you only partial coverage. But each Probiotic Advantage caplet gives you seven extremely hardy, live probiotic strains, all backed by clinical research to ensure complete coverage.
Plus, I've added prebiotics to Probiotic Advantage to help feed and strengthen these good bacteria. The prebiotics “supercharge” the probiotics, so the good bacteria crowd out the bad bacteria.
Enjoy all day comfortable, healthy digestion
Probiotics have always been a part of my core recommendations. I can't emphasize enough how important they are to your overall good health. You'll feel the difference in your digestion, your ability to eat dairy products, the regularity of your bowel movements, your immune health—and even your energy level. In short, everything will work better with just one tiny pill a day!
BIO-tract Delivery Technology
- Many probiotics deteriorate due to stomach acid.
- Some probiotics make their way to your small intestines.
- Extra-Strength Probiotic Advantage delivers healthy bacteria to your entire digestive system—from your stomach to your small intestine to your large intestine.
You get guaranteed full coverage!
For Canadian orders, please call 1-800-888-1415.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients & Dosage:
Probiotic Advantage: 1 caplet gives you:
Proprietary Probiotic Blend .......... 2 billion cfu
L. fermentum, L. plantarum, L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, B. bifidum, B. longum
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) .......... 25 mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, pectin, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carbonate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, guar gum, turmeric (color)
BIO-tract® is a registered trademark of Nutraceutix, Inc.
Adults: Take 1-2 caplets daily with water prior to any meal. Do not chew or crush.
Children: This product is not recommended for children.
Milk may be present in trace amounts left over from the probiotic fermentation process.
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Displaying 1-1 of 1
It does a good job keeping my general digestion in shape, however does not correct my burping.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Individuals with milk sensitivities are able to tolerate dairy which includes probiotics better than dairy lacking probiotics.1
- It is believed that L. fermentum produces compounds and proteins that help inhibit the growth and adhesion of pathogens.2
- Research found that supplementation with L. plantarum supports immune function in healthy adults.3
- In a double blind placebo controlled study, patients taking L. acidophilus experienced significantly more relief from their gastrointestinal discomfort than did those taking placebo.4
- Supplementation with probiotics including L. acidophilus and B. bifidum help modulate the response of the intestinal microflora to the effects of antibiotics.5
- A meta-analysis of double blind human trials found that probiotic strains, including L. acidophilus, help to alleviate occasional diarrhea.6
1Alm L. J Dairy Sci 1982;65:346-52.
2Varma P, et al. J Food Sci 2010;75(9):M546-M551.
3Hirose Y, et al. J Nutr 2006;136(12):3069-73.
4Faber, SM. American J of Gastroenterology, 2001, 95:2533
5Madden JAJ, et al. Int Immunopharmacol 2005;5(6):1091-97.
6Gaoni D, et al. Medicina (B Aires) 2002;62(2):159-63.
What are the ingredient standardizations?
Is the formula kosher?
Is the formula and capsule vegetarian?
Yes, the formula is vegetarian. It is not vegan because it contains trace amounts of milk.
Is the formula sodium free?
Sodium carbonate is in the “other ingredients”, but the levels are so low (20 mg per caplet, which is 1% of the DV for sodium) that the formula is considered “sodium free”.
What are the “other ingredients” used in this product?
We fully disclose all the ingredients used in the manufacturing of our products, including the excipients, fillers and machinery lubricants. These are listed as “other ingredients” on the label:
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (filler), pectin (part of delivery system), microcrystalline cellulose (filler), sodium carbonate (part of delivery system), silicon dioxide (flow agent), stearic acid (machinery lubricant/vegetable grade), guar gum (part of delivery system), turmeric (color).
Which of the ingredients are natural and which are synthetic?
All ingredients are naturally sourced. We also use no preservatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Can I take this product with Dr. Williams' other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes, Probiotic Advantage may be taken with all of Dr. Williams' products. There is no concern taking this product with other probiotic products.
How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness, keep the bottle tightly closed and store it in a cool, dry place (59°-86°F). Do not refrigerate.
Supplements should not be stored in the kitchen or bathroom as the higher levels of heat and moisture can lower its potency and stability over time.
Are my supplements still safe and/or effective if the package was left outside in the heat or cold for a couple of days?
Yes, there is no concern for safety or potency of your supplements if they were mistakenly left outside in the heat or cold for a short period of time (2-3 days), or for an extended period during shipping. It takes months of improper storage to negatively affect the quality of the product.
Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Healthy Directions products is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each is delivered to Healthy Directions with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California's Proposition 65 – the most stringent in the country.
Does this product undergo independent laboratory testing?
Each month, Healthy Directions selects several of its products and sends them to independent laboratories to make sure that they meet safe levels for heavy metals as well as label claim. Each product is guaranteed to be tested at least once per year.