Better night vision in just 30 minutes
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Enjoy freedom and confidence with better night vision in just 30 minutes
In our society, aging and night vision problems have become almost synonymous. After years of wear and tear, your pupils don’t dilate or expand as well as they used to. This reduces the amount of light that enters your retinas, your eyes’ main “image receptors.” With less light, your eyes don’t adapt as well.
My new Night Vision Advantage™ combines bilberry, a night vision legend, with the “next generation” nutrient for night vision support—black currant. Black currant and bilberry contain anthocyanins, powerful antioxidants known to enhance night vision.
Anthocyanins increase rhodopsin, the purple pigment found in the rods of the retina that help your eyes adapt to light and dark. Rhodopsin also helps you maintain healthy blood vessels and collagen in your retinas, which is where your eyes register light. The research on black currant anthocyanins is extremely impressive.
Studies show that, within just 30 minutes, black currant significantly improves your night vision
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, subjects given 50 mg of black currant adapted significantly better to the dark than those receiving the placebo. What’s most impressive is those night vision improvements happened in just 30 minutes!
After taking black currant, the study participants were able to make out images in the dark significantly sooner. Plus, they had less eye fatigue when performing a visually tiring task.
In another study, participants were given a drink containing 40 mg of black currant. As in the first study, they could see significantly better in the dark—once again within just 30 minutes. You get 200 mg of black currant in new Night Vision Advantage.
For thousands of years, bilberry has been traditionally used to improve night vision.
Of course I had to combine black currant with bilberry, the tried-and-true night vision enhancer. I first heard about bilberry some 20 years ago when I read British pilots took it during World War II to improve their night vision.
This information intrigued me so I dug deeper. I learned that for more than one thousand years, European herbalists have recommended bilberry, and more recently here in America, it’s been a popular stand-alone nutrient and key ingredient in vision formulas. Clinical trials indicate it may help enhance your night vision, and it’s proven beneficial for airline pilots, air traffic controllers, truck drivers, and health-conscious people alike. I included 50 mg of bilberry in new Night Vision Advantage.
My new Night Vision Advantage formula is going to make a real difference in your life. Imagine being able to see, walk and drive more safely at night. And work on the computer without straining your eyes. Not only will new Night Vision Advantage give you peace of mind, it will help you stay active and independent.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients & Dosage:
Night Vision Blend
Black Currant Extract (fruit), Bilberry Extract (fruit)............250 mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin, maltodextrin, polydextrose, titanium dioxide, medium chain triglycerides
Take 1 tablet 30 minutes before dark.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
There are no reviews for this product.
Black Currant Extract
- In a double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover study, subjects given 50 mg of black currant anthocyanins (BCA) and immediately asked to enter the dark adapted significantly better than those receiving placebo for 30 minutes after ingestion. Subjects were assigned to one of four groups receiving 50, 20, 12.5, or 0 mg BCA in the form of 6 capsules. They were given two minutes in complete darkness and then presented with a barely illuminated image. The image gradually became lighter until it was perceived. This was done before and again after taking the supplement. After taking 50 mg of BCA subjects were able to perceive the image significantly sooner. They also reported less eye fatigue when taking 50 mg BCA, before performing a visually tiring task.1
- A crossover study involving 23 male subjects found that 40 mg of black currant anthocyanins, consumed in a drink with sugar, improved adaptation to the dark. Subjects went from a light room to a dark room and the threshold of light they could sense in the dark was measured after 30 minutes. They then consumed an anthocyanin drink and repeated the procedure. Thresholds improved after consuming the drink with bilberry anthocyanins as well as with black currant anthocyanins.2
- Preliminary investigations of the blue flavonoids in bilberry—the anthocyanosides—have demonstrated a number of physiological effects, including: vasostabilization (stabilizing blood vessels), interaction with numerous enzyme systems in the pigmented lining of the retina (macular pigment), strong antioxidant activity, and collagen stabilization.
1 Nakaishi H et al. Alternative Medicine Review 2000; 5(6):553–62.
2 Tominagal, S et al. Unpublished study.