General Health Q&As
- Avocados are high in fat, but are they bad for you?
- Besides breathing exercises, what can I do for emphysema?
- Can I whiten stained teeth naturally?
- How can I get rid of recurring nasal polyps?
- How can I limit asthma attacks?
- How can I prevent constipation after taking a multivitamin?
- How can I prevent recurrent urinary tract infections?
- How can I reduce nasal mucus?
- How can I relieve dry mouth?
- How can I stop ringing in my ears?
- Is oral chelation as good as intravenous chelation?
- Is snoring a problem, health-wise?
- Is there a healthy, natural substitute for chocolate?
- Is there any way to reduce sulfite sensitivity?
- Should I drink water while exercising?
- Swallowing pills: How can I make it easier?
- What are the best fish to eat for omega-3 fatty acids?
- What's causing my stubborn thyroid problem?
- What natural sinus remedies do you recommend?
- What substances in food can cause asthma attacks?
- What's the connection between migraine headaches and breast cancer?
More Advice From Dr. Williams
Enjoy What You've Just Read?
Get it delivered to your inbox! Signup for E-News and you'll get great content like you've just read along with other great tips and guides for Dr. Williams!
Meet Dr. Williams
For more than 25 years, Dr. David Williams has traveled the world researching alternative therapies for our most common health problems—therapies that are inexpensive and easy to use, and therapies that treat the root cause of a problem rather than just its symptoms. More About Dr. Williams
Dr. Williams's Favorites
Enhanced support for healthy digestion and lasting, natural energy
Improve circulation, HDL cholesterol, CRP, and triglycerides
The doctor-recommended secret to boundless energy and total body wellness
Extra-strength relief for chronic joint pain