Vitamin B-50 Complex is a combination of essential B vitamins that work together to help produce energy. B vitamins are essential for maintaining normal homocysteine levels and adrenal function, healthy nerves, and brain health. They’re also necessary to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
Ingredients & Dosage
Vitamin B-50 Complex: 1 capsule gives you...
|Thiamine (as mononitrate)||50 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||500 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||50 mg|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with a meal.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- One recent theory points to B-vitamin status and homocysteine levels predicting cognitive decline. In one study, high homocysteine levels were associated with a decline in recall memory, while, in another study, high blood folate levels were associated with maintaining verbal and other cognitive skills.1
- A recent controlled study suggest that supplementing with B-6, folic acid and B-12 helps to promote normal homocysteine levels.2
- A 2000 clinical trial suggests that supplementing with folic acid and B-12 supports normal endothelial function, most likely by promoting normal homocysteine levels.3
- Folic acid supplementation is associated with improved vascular function independent of its affect on homocysteine.4
- New research suggests that maintaining normal homocysteine levels is also associated with maintaining strong bones as you age.5
- Vitamin B12 deficiency is common in older people, with approximately 20% of the elderly population showing low serum levels. Some estimates put it as high as 60%.6 Deficiency is caused primarily by malabsorption and pernicious anemia.
1Tucker KL, et al. Am J Clin Nutr 2005;82:627-35.
2Peeters AC, et al. Thromb Haemost 2004;92(5):1086-91.
3Chamgers JC, et al. Circulation 2000;102(20):2479-83.
4Moat SJ, et al. J Nutr Biochem 2004;15(2):64-79.
5Meurs, J.The New Eng J of Med 2004;350: 2033-41.
6Andres E, et al. CMAJ 2004;171(3):251-9.