Your Health Q&As
Your Health Q&As
Bone and Joint Health
- Can coffee increase your odds of getting rheumatoid arthritis?
- Do I have fibromyalgia?
- How can I reduce the risk of bone and stress fractures?
- How can I stop persistent arthritic knee pain?
- What can I do about stiff, painful fingers?
- What natural therapies do you suggest for relieving knee pain?
- Are you living with a bad gallbladder?
- Can better digestion improve food allergy symptoms?
- How can I relieve chronic indigestion?
- How can I relieve gas?
- How can I treat ongoing ulcerative colitis?
- Should you have your appendix removed?
- What do you recommend for treating colic in a baby?
- Avocados are high in fat, but are they bad for you?
- Besides breathing exercises, what can I do for emphysema?
- Can I whiten stained teeth naturally?
- How can I get rid of recurring nasal polyps?
- How can I limit asthma attacks?
- How can I prevent constipation after taking a multivitamin?
- How can I prevent recurrent urinary tract infections?
- How can I reduce nasal mucus?
- How can I relieve dry mouth?
- How can I stop ringing in my ears?
- Is oral chelation as good as intravenous chelation?
- Is snoring a problem, health-wise?
- Is there a healthy, natural substitute for chocolate?
- Is there any way to reduce sulfite sensitivity?
- Should I drink water while exercising?
- Swallowing pills: How can I make it easier?
- What are the best fish to eat for omega-3 fatty acids?
- What’s causing my stubborn thyroid problem?
- What natural sinus remedies do you recommend?
- What substances in food can cause asthma attacks?
- What’s the connection between migraine headaches and breast cancer?
- How can I get rid of plantar warts naturally?
- What can I do for dry, itchy winter skin?
- What causes chronically cracked lips?
- What is the best way to get rid of head lice?
- Are blood pressure readings from self-service pay machines accurate?
- Can I eat eggs if I want to lower my cholesterol?
- Do you have any suggestions for lowering stubbornly high LDL and triglycerides?
- How can I reduce high triglyceride levels?
- Is nattokinase interacting with my warfarin?
- Should I take medication for high blood pressure?
- Should you try to reduce the niacin flush?
- What can I do to increase my HDL levels?
- What can I do to reduce consistently elevated LDL levels?
- What do you recommend for angina pain?
- Why shouldn’t I take cholesterol-lowering drugs?
- Will eating seafood raise my cholesterol levels?
- Can elderberry make the H1N1 flu strain worse?
- How can I minimize side effects from the flu shot?
- How can I stop a fungal infection in my fingernails?
- Why doesn’t Echinacea work for me?
Mood and Memory
- Is there anything that can prevent the need for bifocals?
- What can I do to relieve dry eyes naturally?
Enjoy What You've Just Read?
Get it delivered to your inbox! Signup for E-News and you'll get great content like you've just read along with other great tips and guides for Dr. Williams!
Meet Dr. Williams
For more than 25 years, Dr. David Williams has traveled the world researching alternative therapies for our most common health problems—therapies that are inexpensive and easy to use, and therapies that treat the root cause of a problem rather than just its symptoms. More About Dr. Williams
Dr. Williams's Favorites
Enhanced support for healthy digestion and lasting, natural energy
Improve circulation, HDL cholesterol, CRP, and triglycerides
The doctor-recommended secret to boundless energy and total body wellness
Relieves everyday joint aches and pains and promotes healthy joints