It's been a little over two months since I began Change Your Life with you in January. It's time to check in and see how you are doing with your fitness and diet goals.
Weight Loss Self-Assesment
- What are you waist, thigh, arm, chest, and neck measurements now?
- How much do you weight? (Keep in mind you may weigh a little more or have little change especially if you've built muscle!)
- The Clothing Fit Test: Because actual weight is sometimes inaccurate at showing improved fitness (due to the weight of muscle versus fat and the redistribution of weight), how you fit in your clothes can be the best test for seeing improvement in your body. If your clothes are fitting better, you're on the right path!
- How many servings of fruits and vegetables do you eat daily?
- How many servings of nuts and whole grains do you eat daily?
- How often do you eat fish and lean meat?
- How has your grocery list changed over the past couple months?
- Have you incorporated probiotic-rich foods into your diet?
Now It's Your Turn: Let me know how you're doing by leaving a comment or contacting me via Facebook or Twitter!