This week I have an exciting new series which will run for the month of August, in honor of National Breastfeeding Month, about breastfeeding! New articles in the series will be published every Thursday until the end of August. Please pass along the articles to any new and expecting mothers you know so that can learn valuable information about breastfeeding. Please join in on the discussion on my Facebook and Twitter as well.
My free weekly letter, published every Monday, is available now. Every week I offer you advice on how to lead a healthier life with everything from tips on supplements, exercise plans, and delicious healthy recipes. If you don’t receive it, please sign up today. Just scroll to the bottom of the comments and submit your email to begin receiving my health tips in your inbox.
This week’s issue covers:
- Five Steps to a Healthier Emotional Outlook and Perspective
- How to Treat Poison Ivy with This Oil Blend
- Strawberry Frozen Yogurt recipe
Also, coming up on my blog this week:
- How a Simple Glass of Water Can Alleviate Joint Pain – Wednesday, August 14
- Mother's Milk: The Original Brain Good – Thursday, August 15
- Ticks and Lyme Disease – Friday, August 16
Be sure to visit again in a couple days!
Now it’s your turn: What topics would you like to learn more about?
You May Also Be Interested In: