Probiotic Advantage (30-day supply)
Enhanced support for healthy digestion and lasting, natural energy
Probiotic Advantage (30-day supply)
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
2 billion probiotics give you every day digestive relief
Probiotic Advantage® delivers 2 billion live bacteria through every inch of your digestive tract. The new patented BIO-tract® delivery system slowly releases the probiotics along both your small and large intestines to guarantee all day relief. Plus, BIO-tract keeps the delicate probiotic bacteria alive so they get to your intestines safely.
Many probiotic supplements contain just one or two strains of bacteria—giving you only partial coverage. But each Probiotic Advantage caplet gives you seven extremely hardy, live probiotic strains, all backed by clinical research to ensure complete coverage.
Plus, I've added prebiotics to Probiotic Advantage to help feed and strengthen these good bacteria. The prebiotics “supercharge” the probiotics, so the good bacteria crowd out the bad bacteria.
Enjoy all day comfortable, healthy digestion
Probiotics have always been a part of my core recommendations. I can't emphasize enough how important they are to your overall good health. You'll feel the difference in your digestion, your ability to eat dairy products, the regularity of your bowel movements, your immune health—and even your energy level. In short, everything will work better with just one tiny pill a day!
BIO-tract Delivery Technology
- Many probiotics deteriorate due to stomach acid.
- Some probiotics make their way to your small intestines.
- Probiotic Advantage delivers healthy bacteria to your entire digestive system—from your stomach to your small intestine to your large intestine.
Note: For orders that include three 30-day supply bottles, we may substitute the individual bottles with a larger 90-day supply bottle. The new 90 day supply bottle of Probiotic Advantage is room temperature-stable and unconditionally guaranteed for purity and labeled potency. However, for maximum potency and during extended periods of storage, once opened, we suggest keeping the bottle refrigerated with the cap tightly closed. This will limit the amount of light, moisture and oxygen that the probiotics are exposed to which, in excess, can affect their potency.
For Canadian orders, please call 1-800-888-1415.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Science and Quality
- Individuals with milk sensitivities are able to tolerate dairy which includes probiotics better than dairy lacking probiotics.1
- It is believed that L. fermentum produces compounds and proteins that help inhibit the growth and adhesion of pathogens.2
- Research found that supplementation with L. plantarum supports immune function in healthy adults.31
- In a double blind placebo controlled study, patients taking L. acidophilus experienced significantly more relief from their gastrointestinal discomfort than did those taking placebo.4
- Supplementation with probiotics including L. acidophilus and B. bifidum help modulate the response of the intestinal microflora to the effects of antibiotics.5
- A meta-analysis of double blind human trials found that probiotic strains, including L. acidophilus, help to alleviate occasional diarrhea.6
2 Varma P, et al. J Food Sci 2010;75(9):M546–M551.
3Hirose Y, et al. J Nutr 2006;136(12):3069–073.
4Faber, SM. American J of Gastroenterology, 2001, 95:2533
5Madden JAJ, et al. Int Immunopharmacol 2005;5(6):1091–097.
6Gaoni D, et al. Medicina (B Aires) 2002;62(2):159–63.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Have been using Dr. Williams Probiotic Advantage for a few years and can tell when I travel and forget to take them with me!!!!!
Has helped me tremendously. Thank you dr. Williams
This product is wonderful...I am 50 years old and am in menopause and going to the bathroom can be quite crazy at times.....but this product has regulated me and the gas has all gone. I will never stop taking this product I feel awesome and no more bloating.
Loving this product so far and will definitely continue using it every day!
Have to admit I was skeptical....pleasantly surprised, it really worked!
My daughter has [digestive issues] which cause her stomach to bloat very badly. I bought her Dr. Williams' Probiotic Advantage and she has been having wonderful results! I truly believe it is because the good bacteria is finally getting into her large intestine! Thank you Dr. Williams for your wonderful products and information.
The pain i suffered [...] was from constipation, gas and bloating! [...] A probiotic that I got from a health food store (and had to be refrigerated) helped a little. Probiotic Advantage did the trick. I feel fine now and seldom have even a mild case of the above mentioned problems.
I was suffering from upset stomach, alternating episodes of loose bowels/constipation even though using a different brand of probiotic pearls. After two weeks of using Probiotic Advantage as directed, everything was essentially back to normal!
Immensly improved my digestion resulting in a quiet stomach.
Ingredients and Dosage
Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend: L. fermentum, L. plantarum, L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, B. bifidum, B. longum||2 billion CFU||*|
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)||25 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, pectin, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carbonate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, guar gum, turmeric (color)
Contains trace amounts of milk protein from the manufacturing process; however, suitable for individuals following lactose-free or lactose-restricted diets.
‡With BIO-tract®, a patented technology and registered trademark of Nutraceutix, Inc.
Doctor’s Suggested Use: Take 1–2 caplets daily with water prior to any meal. Do not chew or crush.
Note: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Dr. Williams Recommends: