ZemBright Mood (30 Capsules)
Quickly brightens your mood
ZemBright Mood (30 Capsules)
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
Ancient African discovery quickly lifts your mood
and keeps you motivated.
- Quickly elevates your mood
- Combats stress, anxiety, and tension
- Increases attention, focus, motivation, and concentration
- Non-habit forming and non-drowsy
You know when your mood isn’t as bright as it usually is. Maybe you’re feeling stressed and overwhelmed, which ultimately makes you grouchy, unmotivated, and foggy-headed.
My new ZemBright Mood™ formula will quickly lift your mood and increase your focus and attention. I’ve spent years searching for a safe, natural mood lifter that I trust 100% and highly recommend. I was thrilled when I discovered Zembrin®, the only patented extract of Sceletium tortuosum, a succulent plant known by the San Bushmen people of South Africa as “Kanna.”
For centuries, the San Bushmen have traditionally used Sceletium plants to enhance mood, relieve stress and anxiety, and combat fatigue. They’ve even used the plants to relieve thirst and hunger and soothe colicky babies. Zembrin, a unique extract of carefully selected Sceletium plants, increases the levels of serotonin and serotonin neurotransmission, which explains why it has been a favorite of the San Bushmen for hundreds of years.
Zembrin’s alkaloids also inhibit phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4), an enzyme in the body that regulates an important messenger substance in the cells of the nervous and immune systems called cAMP. By inhibiting PDE4, more cAMP is available, which has been shown to produce beneficial effects on mood in stressful situations.
Greater attention, focus, and motivation
Plus, Zembrin has been clinically shown to enhance cognitive function. In a randomized, double-blind clinical study, those taking 25 mg of Zembrin showed increased attention, focus, motivation, and concentration compared to a placebo. Best of all, there’s no evidence of tolerance or negative side effects. You get the full research dose in my ZemBright Mood formula.
One of the only sources delivered right to your door
What makes Zembrin so unique is that it’s the only patented Sceletium in the world and the only legal source of supply. Plus, Zembrin is the only Sceletium endorsed by the San Bushmen. It’s extremely difficult to get access to. In fact, my ZemBright Mood formula is one of the ONLY sources of Zembrin.
If stress and anxiety affect your mood and compromise your ability to think clearly and stay focused, I highly encourage you to give ZemBright Mood a try. The small capsule is super easy to take every day. I have taken ZemBright Mood myself and found that you’ll quickly notice a difference in your mood and ability to focus, concentrate, and make clearer decisions. I guarantee your quality of life will improve.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Science and Quality
Traditional Use of Sceletium
- Plants of the genus Sceletium were used for relief of thirst and hunger, to combat fatigue, as medicines, and for social and spiritual purposes by the San hunter-gatherers (historically referred to as Bushmen) and Khoi pastoralists (historically referred to as Hottentots) for millennia before the earliest written reports of the uses of the these plants by European explorers and settlers.1
- Also called kanna, channa, or kougoed, Sceletium has been used by the indigenous San people for relaxation, stress relief, to promote sleep, and even to soothe colicky and teething infants for thousands of years. There is no documented or oral evidence that its use causes tolerance or addiction, and there is no withdrawal during periods of scarcity.
- Since 1685, European settlers have recorded the use of Sceletium, calling it a “restorative, cheerer of the soul,” a “good sedative,” a calming herb, and (an herb or plant) that elevates mood and decreases anxiety, stress, and tension.
- Zembrin is a standardized extract produced from an in-house elite proprietary plant selection of Sceletium tortuosum and contains a mix of the most desirable actives based on 12 years of research and development. Zembrin is standardized to 4 major alkaloids.
- In vitro studies show potential mechanisms for how Sceletium may be used in products for stress, anxiety, and mood and may also provide a rationale for the apparent lack of dependence seen with long-term Sceletium use.1 Sceletium has been shown to act as a PDE4 inhibitor and as a serotonin-uptake inhibitor.2
- Serotonin is one of the major neurotransmitters in the body. It plays an important role in sleep, pain thresholds, blood clotting, heartbeat, blood vessel constriction, libido, hunger/satiety, and mood. There are 17 types of serotonin receptors found all over the body, each causing different biological effects.
- Serotonin reuptake inhibitors block the action of the serotonin transporter, increasing intracellular levels of serotonin and increasing serotonin neurotransmission. Specific constituents of Zembrin are known serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SRIs), which explains the traditional use of Zembrin as a mood lifter.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover clinical study examined how Zembrin can help manage the stresses of everyday life by enhancing cognitive function.
- 20 healthy adults were used in the study. They were divided into two groups: Placebo or Zembrin. They were given 25 mg of Zembrin or a placebo daily for 3 weeks. Then they had a 3 week washout period (no capsules). Then the groups were switched and given either placebo or Zembrin for 3 weeks.
- The VitalSign@ test was used to evaluate 10 different types of neuropsychological behavior at the end of each 3 weeks of treatment.
- There were no side effects. No nausea or vomiting and no elevated pulse, blood pressure, or body weight.
- The subjects taking Zembrin had significant changes (compared to placebo) in 3 out of the 10 VitalSign@ tests: cognitive set flexibility, executive function, and processing speed.
- Cognitive set flexibility = being able to adapt rapidly to changing directions and use the information given intelligently. This is necessary in decision-making, impulse control, and planning/strategizing.
- Executive function = exercising initiative, judgment, and discipline. This is a spontaneous ability to take action and have goal-directed behavior.
- Processing speed = speed of scanning, reading, writing, and reasoning. This is the ability to perform these tasks when high mental concentration is required.
- Zembrin showed a 21.5% increase in cognitive flexibility, a 20.2% increase in executive function, and a 29.3% increase in processing speed.
- These results provide evidence that Zembrin has the potential to improve quality of life of healthy people who may have cognitive functions compromised due to daily stress.
- Zembrin is the first of its kind of Sceletium supplement and holds several distinctions:
- Only patented Sceletium in the world.
- Only legal source of supply through a biodiversity initiative.
- Only standardized proprietary seed, plants, and extract.
- Only Sceletium export permit granted (Permit No. IEP 0001) from the South African government in recognition of the producer’s socially responsible and environmentally sustainable practices. Royalties from the sale of Zembrin will be paid to the South African San Council, with 50% guaranteed to be distributed to the Paulshoek and Nourivier communities.
- Only Sceletium with the seal of endorsement by the San Bushmen.
- Only Sceletium authorized under license for commercialization in the U.S.A.
- All studies, safety data, claims, patents, bioprospecting permits, and export permits will be related to the proprietary standardized extract Zembrin and is not applicable to other forms of Sceletium.
2 Harvey AL, et al. J Ethnopharmacology. 2011;137:1124–1129.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
I love this product. It's the only natural mood product I've ever tried that truly works for me. I use it to deal with stress in my job, and for me the effect is pretty dramatic. Just very calming, relaxing and stress relieving. I also find it very helpful when I have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep, though it does take some time to kick in. If I wake a couple hours early and take one I still get an hour or more extra of restful sleep. It's not easy to get up after that, not because it causes drowsiness but just because I'm sleeping so deeply and so well. I do not take it every day, only when I feel the need. If there's no need then I simply don't think about it.
I really think it has helped.
I am on my second 30-day supply and feel great....I do have to be more diligent and take it daily. It does make a difference.
I think after a week of taking it I feel generally better. It is very subtle, which I like. I still am tired in the morning and feel down at this time. But I take one as soon as I wake up and as the day goes by I feel better. I will keep taking it for sure and do an update on my progress. I like the fact that it is very subtle as compared to [other options] which are too strong and have side effects. Thank you Dr. Williams for providing this important supplement.
i don't notice anything specific when i take it -- but when i ran out after the first month, i [noticed a difference] and started back on it. it seems to work, but has no obvious side-effects, such as drowsiness, that one gets with various 'feel good' herbs. i plan to keep taking it.
After retiring over 3 years ago I thought my [...] moods would begin improving, but 3 years later I was still feeling sad the majority of the time. As I'm a user of several of Dr. Williams' products, I decided to give ZemBright a try and I'm so glad I did. Almost immediately my mood improved and as the weeks went by it became even better. Now I'm venturing out of the house much more often, enjoying my hobbies again, and can't imagine life without ZemBright!
All 3 of my children are taking it and they say it has really helped even in this short time.
Not sure if this did me any good. Have been taking St. John's Wort for years but thought I'd try this. Don't know if maybe one should take it for 6-8 weeks - I took for 30 days and had some mood struggles. Going back to St. John's.
Have taken 30 days. Before starting, I had been advised to go on an [Rx] and refused. With this, no bells or whistles, no personality change, just more even about things. Family members have commented that I seem more to take things in stride and be able to move on without having a "meltdown". Don't know if it would work for everyone, but can say for me personally, it does work and I will continue to take this.
So far I like it, makes you feel relaxed
Ingredients and Dosage
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Zembrin®‡ (Sceletium tortuosum extract, stem and leaf)||25 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
‡ is the exclusive trademark of HG&H Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Limited, exclusively distributed in the USA by P.L. Thomas & Co., Inc.
Doctor’s Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily.
Note: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.